Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    He got deleted when he left. Why make it into such a big deal?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

really Ginn, you serious? give your head a shake. Seems as if you jumped up on Aizen's dick after you got all that you could offa Qndy's.
    Quit - **** Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He got deleted when he left. Why make it into such a big deal?
    nope its not a big deal. its hilarious LMAO

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    nope its not a big deal. its hilarious LMAO
    Really? Can you tell me the joke?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Really? Can you tell me the joke?
    yea i find it funny.. the joke is he got banned and now he got back

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    yea i find it funny.. the joke is he got banned and now he got back
    Ok. You find it funny. I think that is a lot of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    99% has been under ridicule of Forever for months. Under constant kos. Couldnt grind, farm, or even level. Then when Forever sees the impending server merge they grabbed up the first guild that would jump at a bone.
    LMAO
    You have no idea what are you talking about, so you better don't post about something you don't know.
    We could do everything we wanted, but I guess you know better because.... Oh wait, you weren't in 99% and you quit/got kicked from Forever looooong time ago. So you know ****.

99% sat down and wagged their tails and were instantly loyal to a guild that has been smashing them for months. What good dogs they turned out to be. So have fun being loyal to a guild who has been talking **** to you and damn near forced you outta the game.
    Lol man you should take some pills. Hell I know we fought for .... 2 years (?) but everything is going to an end, and mens, IT'S JUST A GAME LOL.
    Ok if we are their dogs, so Insurrection is SovereigN's dogs.
    We are just allied and help each other as a ally lol, you seem mad because we did it.

Not to mention pushed most of yall to the p-server. Such as julian and them. Enjoy being good dogs to a guild that has no respect for you.
    Everyone knows the game would be much better without upgraded weapons and epics, so pserver has that chance to pvp without those stuffs.
    I found it funny saying they have no respect when as I could read you got drops from them.
    Again, you are just mad.

And stop QQing about 99%, because we don't really care what "yall" write here. Only me when I'm bored enough gonna reply.
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

I think James like Meriana...

99% has been under ridicule of Forever for months. Under constant kos. Couldnt grind, farm, or even level. Then when Forever sees the impending server merge they grabbed up the first guild that would jump at a bone.

99% sat down and wagged their tails and were instantly loyal to a guild that has been smashing them for months. What good dogs they turned out to be. So have fun being loyal to a guild who has been talking **** to you and damn near forced you outta the game.

Not to mention pushed most of yall to the p-server. Such as julian and them. Enjoy being good dogs to a guild that has no respect for you.
    Pity that we have new forum and we cant quote posts, which may show, how good Forever dog you were, till day you got your piece of meat ( boss drops) and started to bite hand which fed you in the past....
    Last edited by Tomasen; 04-29-2011 at 06:19 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast