Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

99% makes me laugh

99% has been under ridicule of Forever for months. Under constant kos. Couldnt grind, farm, or even level. Then when Forever sees the impending server merge they grabbed up the first guild that would jump at a bone.

99% sat down and wagged their tails and were instantly loyal to a guild that has been smashing them for months. What good dogs they turned out to be. So have fun being loyal to a guild who has been talking **** to you and damn near forced you outta the game.

Not to mention pushed most of yall to the p-server. Such as julian and them. Enjoy being good dogs to a guild that has no respect for you.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

I think you're just jealous that they are much more a factor than you were ever.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

i suck cock for bossdrops, then i go haz gay love with aizen

Julian still plays. He's been in vent like crazy.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    99% has been under ridicule of Forever for months. Under constant kos. Couldnt grind, farm, or even level. Then when Forever sees the impending server merge they grabbed up the first guild that would jump at a bone.

99% sat down and wagged their tails and were instantly loyal to a guild that has been smashing them for months. What good dogs they turned out to be. So have fun being loyal to a guild who has been talking **** to you and damn near forced you outta the game.

Not to mention pushed most of yall to the p-server. Such as julian and them. Enjoy being good dogs to a guild that has no respect for you.
    Quoted because Dekon always like to edit his **** when he gets flamed till he cries.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Why would we not have respect for 99%? They put up a good fight, many of them were and have been friends with people in Forever. It's a game, remember?

We should instead have respect for people like you? Explain to us how you got your drops again.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

He will tell you he bought 2 drops from Jimmy and conveniently forget about where the other two drops came from.

And if he won't tell, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post

We can ally people like 99%... that have been putting up a good fight for quite awhile now, or we can ally whiny bitches. We didn't take you in. And I'm pretty sure no one ever liked you..... Qndy just made us deal with you...

Winner of 24 PVP Tournaments
    Solace ~ 2Hot2Trot Rest Sold
    Divinity ~ Famous
    I <3 PVP not holding hands

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Julian still plays. He's been in vent like crazy.
    wait is he back in forever vent? cuz i heard he got banned LOL

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast