Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    nah... I logged off cause I was sick of seeing your hypocritical comments and attempts of trolling. You guys live in rohan. Other people dont.

15minutes to reorganize then run out when everyone else got bored of waiting for ya. Pro win guys. I dont know how you do it. Keep logging on more temps. Who knows maybe one day linn might play hers and even put item mall on it. God only knows she has had beze eyes for 2months now and never plays.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    nah... I logged off cause I was sick of seeing your hypocritical comments and attempts of trolling. You guys live in rohan. Other people dont.

15minutes to reorganize then run out when everyone else got bored of waiting for ya. Pro win guys. I dont know how you do it. Keep logging on more temps. Who knows maybe one day linn might play hers and even put item mall on it. God only knows she has had beze eyes for 2months now and never plays.

Butt hurt?

LMAO. Shows how much you know. So ragey and upset. Where did your other 2 drops come from?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

You guys ported out the moment we went sz because you knew what would happen when we made parties. There was no fifteen minutes involved.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Dekon is just upset that he was a non-factor in Forever. He got his last 2 drops off us not because he was a factor and we needed him.

LOL.

Rage more, Dekon. I know the story behind your last two drops.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

After the 3hr mark when insurr/sov ran to sz to rebuff I logged out and got food. Only took me 30 mins. Then I was back in.

Yeah 5+hr of pvp is kinda crazy, but if you can't sit through the whole thing just go get a sammich and then come back.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

this crybaby makes rules now? LMFAO
    gtfo of here
    and out of everyone it's u talking about hypocrits whahahah
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Quoting dekon
    "Aizen is dumb****, he's so retarded"
    "I got my bossdrops, time to join insurrection"
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    LOL Khopy... Your temp got 3k yesterday from my 8x Dhan... Just stay trolling in forums; it is so stupid when you leave SZ, you die in 2 secs; I lag 1 sec, so yh You die in 1 sec LOL, take of your cap, that way maybe you can see your monitor!!! KOPH YOU ARE DEAD ALL TIME!!!!

Koph is in her sit all time d}watching his toon dead is never tired of that; if is not dead is looking for Magical to kiss his ass...

PRO EMOTEMP = KOPH
    why you so mad
    bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv only a game

ps yer i am pro in bed and trolling nubs and debuffing hoes
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    We know Koph sucks. Don't have to tell us the obvious, dude.
    Hehehehe... I just want to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    why you so mad
    bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv only a game

ps yer i am pro in bed and trolling nubs and debuffing hoes
    Im not mad I just love it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast