Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    What I don't get is why it's server vs server on day 1. It just kills future PvP faster you know.
    Because it isnt lmao.

If it were, its would be like this:

Ohn: Sovereign, Salvation, Obsession Shielyn: Forever, 99%, Insurection(for the sake of having 3 guilds here)

Current status: Ohn: Sovereign, with Salvation merged into them apparently, Chemicals Shielyn: Forever, 99% neutral: Obsession Shielyn-betraying-anti-Forever: Insurection

Either way one guild from each server pretty much just flipped sides in wars. Obviously done so because it was going to be server vs server.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    who?

/10char
    I dont know their names now because of the merge but they have Naicha/dreamworks (Templar/Defender) who scammed xanfell out of an epic dagger and they also have sopporvito or something (spelling probably wrong) who scammed zanculo's upgrade sword and some accesories or something.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    lol, ok. im the worst templar....im horrible.
    I've seen you debuff yourself like a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    yer forever allied there kos? seems at lil desperate and 99% they fail hard? just merge or drop 99% they fail
    Look at this stupid betraying dumbass.. U guys used to be 99%, and when that dude Kadeem made Enmity with his buttbuddy Adrian and his other buttbuddy, you, suddenly 99% are noobs.. The people that remained in 99% are the real 99% core-members, the nice people who always want to help others any way they can, and who are always welcoming new people with open arms..

Unlike Enmity, since day 1 that u noobs made that gay guild, all u guys did was complain, act like bitches against 99% undergeared nice people, and trying to be all tough..
    All tough, till Forever or Lotus arrived on the scene and suddenly u guys where humping eachothers backs in the safezone..

Seriously, i used to be friends with some of you guys, but u all became ****ing retards who are trying to be as strong and succesfull as Andy was with making Forever, but u guys know from deep inside, that the only people u can act tough too, are the guilds that cant afford upgrades, or full equips including full IM and w/e other buffs u guys use..

And i got a idea for YNK, just for Enmity, they should make a Guild Buff named: Lubricate - Lasts 4 hours.. I don't think i have to explain!?
    http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc450/ImProdigyChild/DeadPoolByProdigyChild.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3846756 View Post
    Look at this stupid betraying dumbass.. U guys used to be 99%, and when that dude Kadeem made Enmity with his buttbuddy Adrian and his other buttbuddy, you, suddenly 99% are noobs.. The people that remained in 99% are the real 99% core-members, the nice people who always want to help others any way they can, and who are always welcoming new people with open arms..

Unlike Enmity, since day 1 that u noobs made that gay guild, all u guys did was complain, act like bitches against 99% undergeared nice people, and trying to be all tough..
    All tough, till Forever or Lotus arrived on the scene and suddenly u guys where humping eachothers backs in the safezone..

Seriously, i used to be friends with some of you guys, but u all became ****ing retards who are trying to be as strong and succesfull as Andy was with making Forever, but u guys know from deep inside, that the only people u can act tough too, are the guilds that cant afford upgrades, or full equips including full IM and w/e other buffs u guys use..

And i got a idea for YNK, just for Enmity, they should make a Guild Buff named: Lubricate - Lasts 4 hours.. I don't think i have to explain!?
    fyi im just a troll but id have no problem getting in there back doors with lube
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    fyi im just a troll but id have no problem getting in there back doors with lube
    Meh, i just looked at the dumb self-admiring pictures in ur avatar and signature and i figured u where that weirdo ><
    Anywayssssssss, ment to be aimed @ Frank as u noticed ><

And if he had a huge slung he would enter his own backdoor with lube cuz he loves himself so much >.>
    http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc450/ImProdigyChild/DeadPoolByProdigyChild.jpg

i dunno, i believe there is alot of Forever QQ'ing in this thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew3846756 View Post

Nikkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <33333

And yeah, you just owned Enmity.
    Oh wait... They disbanded. They owned themselves.
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainon View Post
    Nikkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <33333

And yeah, you just owned Enmity.
    Oh wait... They disbanded. They owned themselves.
    wtf they disbanded?
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast