Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ya know whats funny.

Yall bitch so much about not getting pvp. Then you get it and start to lose. So you all Cry about numbers. Then when I say something about being ganked 10v1 in the coli. Its fine. You guys are hypocrites. All you do is CRY about stuff. Its seriously ****ing annoying. Yet you dont see what your doing.

SHUT THE **** UP and PLAY THE ****ING GAME.

You win you lose.

You live you die.

Who gives a ****. I die, im not immortal. I know for damn sure rengi, koph, iRed, Tiesto, IMBA, (Insert more of ur temps and guildies names here). Damn well are not. Yesterday at mangrove you guys died so many ****ing times yesterday. But the forums are your blog and rohan is your life. I guess till you figure out that its just a game. You will be here talking **** and taking the game way to personally.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Ya know whats funny.

Yall bitch so much about not getting pvp. Then you get it and start to lose. So you all Cry about numbers. Then when I say something about being ganked 10v1 in the coli. Its fine. You guys are hypocrites. All you do is CRY about stuff. Its seriously ****ing annoying. Yet you dont see what your doing.

You win you lose.

You live you die.

Who gives a ****. I die, im not immortal. I know for damn sure rengi, koph, iRed, Tiesto, IMBA, (Insert more of ur temps and guildies names here). Damn well are not. Yesterday at mangrove you guys died so many ****ing times yesterday. But the forums are your blog and rohan is your life. I guess till you figure out that its just a game. You will be here talking **** and taking the game way to personally.
    Why you mad? LOL Play the ****ing game.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Ya know whats funny.

You win you lose.

You live you die.

very true ginn ;D i wonder which guild are they getting next lol but theres no other guild in Shielyn who likes forever,maybe JusticeLeague but at this point?im not sure. so it'll be funny if they take 1 of the Ohn guilds to join them since they were bragging about they wiped everyone on the first day of war LOL

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

LOL conia dnt strt talking about how fail people are wen ur a 1 FFS and dead i mean even with mereas nd magic barrier u die

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    very true ginn ;D i wonder which guild are they getting next lol but theres no other guild in Shielyn who likes forever,maybe JusticeLeague but at this point?im not sure. so it'll be funny if they take 1 of the Ohn guilds to join them since they were bragging about they wiped everyone on the first day of war LOL
    I wonder where was Skeptronz when Ginn called him a retard in Forever vent.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    LOL conia dnt strt talking about how fail people are wen ur a 1 FFS and dead i mean even with mereas nd magic barrier u die
    Hey Conia, you got a fan. WTF lmao.

Frank I'm still waiting to see that video of you killing Pumpkin (Matty) 10 times.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

so many emos just debuff and be pro like me
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    I wonder where was Skeptronz when Ginn called him a retard in Forever vent.
    i wonder where was forever when 99Percent called them assholes.

SkEpTrOnZ - 99 Ranger - Retired

Mortred69 - 101 Dekan - Divinity

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    i wonder where was forever when 99Percent called them assholes.
    We are assholes. It's obvious. Why point out the obvious.

But you got called a retard by the person who's sucking up to your guild. A person whom if we place on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give him a 10.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast