Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    Still waiting for a reply Lyrical as to how I am a racist ?

No I didn't "Diss" Eso, would never do that, but calling them Legendary is a bit strong in my opinion, only one REAL legendary guild ever in Silva and that's been Bravehearts, but as I say this is only MY opinion ......

So no guesses yet then Matty ?
    You're a racist.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

But Eso didnt fail right ? They were Legendary right ?
    And who's to say I fail ? You ? You can judge me without even knowing who I am ?
    Wow your special Jamesy eh .....
    Tags don't mean **** to me Jamesy, ah not want to play guess ?
    You disappoint me Jamesy .....

LOL @ Lyrical :P

And who's to say I fail ? You ? You can judge me without even knowing who I am ?
    You're a racist. Stop being racist to Australians.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

its.....

time?.....

for?.....
    you?....

to.....
    move.....
    on....

eso and bh was more than?......

2 years ago?......

you?....
    make?....

me?.....
    laugh?

LOL @ Jamesy, this is my point you see. I HAVE moved on, I have seen the light lol
    I have seen how one guild dominating the server ****s it up for everyone.
    And for this you are happy ?

If so then you really need more help than I first thought

Any answers to my questions then Jamesy ? You seem a little shy in replying to them ?

Lyrical, you are funny really :P

LOL @ Jamesy, this is my point you see. I HAVE moved on, I have seen the light lol
    I have seen how one guild dominating the server ****s it up for everyone.
    And for this you are happy ?

If so then you really need more help than I first thought

Any answers to my questions then Jamesy ? You seem a little shy in replying to them ?
    Which one guild ****ed it up when they dominated?

Forever have.
    Look you want a fair fight right ?
    Well if so, leave other guilds alone to get to the bosses so they can "gear up" to your level, instead of wiping every party that goes near them.
    Then if you go against someone its an even fight, it comes down to players skill in knowing there toons.
    Give other people the chance to get decent kit, and not epics etc, come down a peg or two and fight the guys who cannot afford to spend copious amounts of time and money to get the best they can.
    Then and ONLY then will you be able to say that you are the best.
    But as I say, this is my opinion and no doubt I will be ridiculed for saying it and stating the obvious

Forever have.
    Look you want a fair fight right ?
    Well if so, leave other guilds alone to get to the bosses so they can "gear up" to your level, instead of wiping every party that goes near them.
    Then if you go against someone its an even fight, it comes down to players skill in knowing there toons.
    Give other people the chance to get decent kit, and not epics etc, come down a peg or two and fight the guys who cannot afford to spend copious amounts of time and money to get the best they can.
    Then and ONLY then will you be able to say that you are the best.
    But as I say, this is my opinion and no doubt I will be ridiculed for saying it and stating the obvious
    Uh. LOL alright. I thought Esoteric did the same thing. But fine, your opinion.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast