Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    You're right Matty I wasn't really part of the main core of Eso, would never have made it tbh, didn't have the time or resources to do so. Still don't if I am honest, so just chilling out grinding new toons to 99 then starting again because I cannot afford to keep throwing money at a game !!
    But had some good nights on Vent with you guys .......

What was your vent tag then?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    LOL @ the "plastering his name over every post you could" bit, what on TWO threads lol !!!

Well there you go then, you don't believe me, that makes me sad
    Hahahaha QQing ? Never once QQ'd in my eyes, but hey different people different opinions.

No actually I have good parents, a bit like you no doubt.
    I don't believe you, else you would serve up your ex-Esoteric IGN to make a point that your words are reliable and should be taken into account.

And do not bring my family into this, I know they are black. Stop being racist alright?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Well tbh Lyrical I couldn't give a **** if you believe me or not if the truth be known, how my name will make you see whatever I say any differently is beyond me. Are you trying to say that my IGN will give what I am saying some credibility ?
    I do not need someone telling me what I am saying is reliable or credible, I answer to no one but myself ......
    But hey ho life goes on

Never said a racist thing in my life, so ......... Live and let live I say

Well then, I don't believe you were in Esoteric.

If you can't provide a name, then you are probably just one of those people who wishes they were in the legendary guild so they make up stories to make themselves feel important.

Sorry.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Well tbh Lyrical I couldn't give a **** if you believe me or not if the truth be known, how my name will make you see whatever I say any differently is beyond me. Are you trying to say that my IGN will give what I am saying some credibility ?
    I do not need someone telling me what I am saying is reliable or credible, I answer to no one but myself ......
    But hey ho life goes on

Never said a racist thing in my life, so ......... Live and let live I say
    You are a racist.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Well one thing for sure Matty is that I sure aint going to lose any sleep over the fact you don't believe me lol, and I had to LOL at being in a legendary guild bit .... You really are funny !!!

Explain Lyrical ? How am I a racist ....... ?

Want to play then ......
    Right here goes for the first clue.
    I was in ESO, a I had a lvl 99 Dk, so you just think about that ok ....

Well one thing for sure Matty is that I sure aint going to lose any sleep over the fact you don't believe me lol, and I had to LOL at being in a legendary guild bit .... You really are funny !!!

Want to play then ......
    Did he just diss Esoteric? Wow. :P

Still waiting for a reply Lyrical as to how I am a racist ?

No I didn't "Diss" Eso, would never do that, but calling them Legendary is a bit strong in my opinion, only one REAL legendary guild ever in Silva and that's been Bravehearts, but as I say this is only MY opinion ......

So no guesses yet then Matty ?

Want to play then ......
    it doesn't matter if you add "ex eso" or "ex bh" next to your name, if you fail, you just fail, those tags won't make you better, and also you refused to tell us what was your "dk" ign was, therefore all of your claims are invalid.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast