Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    Nope, wrong again. No guild.
    And why you say that I will never know, because since the merge I think it has become quite apparent to everyone that you have had your asses handed to you on plates quite a few more times than they have lol ....
    But yet again you will probably use the same old lame excuses, can you kids not see how transparent you are ?

If not then you really do need to stick in at school more .......
    LOL exactly. You're not in Insurrection or Soverign.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Thats right, I am not in Insurrection or Soverign, I am not in ANY guild, but you do know me (thats if you are the original owner of MattysPie that is) from way back when I was in Eso with you :P

Yep, I'm same owner.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

Thats right, I am not in Insurrection or Soverign, I am not in ANY guild, but you do know me (thats if you are the original owner of MattysPie that is) from way back when I was in Eso with you :P
    An Eso? Lol. I started laughing.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Well you know me quite well then lol, yeah you would laugh Lyrical, typical response from you so nothing new there then eh.

Well you know me quite well then lol, yeah you would laugh Lyrical, typical response from you so nothing new there then eh.
    Well, dude. If you're an ex-Esoteric, why don't you serve you ex-IGN up instead of hating on QQndy? And going on and on about stuff being nothing new.

I think you dislike qndy for some reason. He made you ragequit?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Ex - IGN what so you can troll me ? LOL now that made me laugh !!
    I dont HATE QQndy, I dislike him, but hate is a bit too strong :P

I do dislike QQndy yes, not because he made me ragequit as you call it no, I haven't quit at all thanks, still here, same name, guildless, with a few more toons now, but enjoying it tbh.

Ex - IGN what so you can troll me ? LOL now that made me laugh !!
    I dont HATE QQndy, I dislike him, but hate is a bit too strong :P

I do dislike QQndy yes, not because he made me ragequit as you call it no, I haven't quit at all thanks, still here, same name, guildless, with a few more toons now, but enjoying it tbh.
    We came to the conclusion that you do not like QQndy. Since you were plastering his name all over every post you could. So I guess he did make you cry.

And I asked for your ex-IGN cause I do not believe an ex-Esoteric would QQ like this on forums. Eso-s were not QQers. You seem like an illegally adopted child.

LOL @ the "plastering his name over every post you could" bit, what on TWO threads lol !!!

Well there you go then, you don't believe me, that makes me sad
    Hahahaha QQing ? Never once QQ'd in my eyes, but hey different people different opinions.

No actually I have good parents, a bit like you no doubt.

LOL @ the "plastering his name over every post you could" bit, what on TWO threads lol !!!

Well there you go then, you don't believe me, that makes me sad
    Hahahaha QQing ? Never once QQ'd in my eyes, but hey different people different opinions.

No actually I have good parents, a bit like you no doubt.

Who were you in Esoteric? I don't recognize the forum name so you're definitely not someone who was part of the main core. Who were you then?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast