Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Earlier in vent...

wei : is sexyania still a 15k?
    nicole : yeah still a 15k one hit temp
    wei : -starts laughing like he is getting his dick sucked-

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by geloy369 View Post
    i am actually.. whats up? :P
    Good you're proud to ally such a strong guild. LOL.

Are they a better ally than anything else you have ever allied?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Really is nice to finally see the kids from "Failever" get a good ass whipping (non sexual of course, coz they are too young). Finally some people are willing to stand up to this bunch of misfit fuktards who think they can do what they want, when they want. Well "NEWSFLASH" Failever, you cant anymore !!!
    And before you go calling me all the usual (teenage) names you guys like to call people who have a bit of common sense about them, go **** yourself Lyrical, and all the rest of your ass licking bunch of pricks who think they rule the ****ing planet as well as a GAME ffs !!!
    You guys need to grow the **** up and get a "real life" away from damn computers, because it really is turning you into a bunch of ****wits
    Oh and one last thing, great to see so many of the "Failever" guys up at mangrove last night, trying and I have to emphasise "TRYING" to gank magical, who in my eyes had three other peeps with him against how many Failever and 99% guys ? And you QQ about everyone else when you had ur ass handed to you on a plate the night before ..............

Your time is up Failever, just go peacefully, and stop spending daddies hard earned pennies

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    Really is nice to finally see the kids from "Failever" get a good ass whipping (non sexual of course, coz they are too young). Finally some people are willing to stand up to this bunch of misfit fuktards who think they can do what they want, when they want. Well "NEWSFLASH" Failever, you cant anymore !!!
    And before you go calling me all the usual (teenage) names you guys like to call people who have a bit of common sense about them, go **** yourself Lyrical, and all the rest of your ass licking bunch of pricks who think they rule the ****ing planet as well as a GAME ffs !!!
    You guys need to grow the **** up and get a "real life" away from damn computers, because it really is turning you into a bunch of ****wits
    Oh and one last thing, great to see so many of the "Failever" guys up at mangrove last night, trying and I have to emphasise "TRYING" to gank magical, who in my eyes had three other peeps with him against how many Failever and 99% guys ? And you QQ about everyone else when you had ur ass handed to you on a plate the night before ..............

Your time is up Failever, just go peacefully, and stop spending daddies hard earned pennies
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tl;dr

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

LOL typical reply from a "failever" member, along with all the other fav's like "I dced, I black screened" etc etc etc ....... We are sick of hearing all your bull**** kids, now go away and lick your wounds and maybe QQndys arse a bit more !!

Face facts kids, you are now getting what you ****ing well deserve

True Story :P

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    LOL typical reply from a "failever" member, along with all the other fav's like "I dced, I black screened" etc etc etc ....... We are sick of hearing all your bull**** kids, now go away and lick your wounds and maybe QQndys arse a bit more !!

Face facts kids, you are now getting what you ****ing well deserve

True Story :P
    LOL, you obviously forget who came up with the "black screen" thing.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

Looks like someone's mad cuz they got wiped 3 times at Ruler and didn't even get to SEE the boss. Sad day.

Never EVER been wiped by any of your guys tbh, so please get your facts right before trying to act like a grown up but "failing" miserably, now get your pencil sharpener out and go do your homework ok

Oh. You must not be in Insurrection or Soverign then.

Nope, wrong again. No guild.
    And why you say that I will never know, because since the merge I think it has become quite apparent to everyone that you have had your asses handed to you on plates quite a few more times than they have lol ....
    But yet again you will probably use the same old lame excuses, can you kids not see how transparent you are ?

If not then you really do need to stick in at school more .......

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast