Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    Not really... I asked lot of times whos Lyrical, but Ill kick all chars I want
    Why do you keep replying? Are you hugging sz?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Why do you keep replying? Are you hugging sz?
    Nope in PT... My bot is playing for me

Nope in PT... My bot is playing for me
    You have a forum bot?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

You have a forum bot?
    Many bots... Im chatting in FB, MSN, PT and Forum... And watching The Lincoln Lawyer

Many bots... Im chatting in FB, MSN, PT and Forum... And watching The Lincoln Lawyer
    What a botter.

What a botter.
    I know but hell now wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep bb

I like how forever starts QQing when they start losing and dont get everything they want, just like Nicole about an hour ago at Wind QQing about how SOV helped us kill them, THEY OUR ALLYS get over it and just die like a good child should GG will not post again on this thread! FAILEVER!!!
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    I like how forever starts QQing when they start losing and dont get everything they want, just like Nicole about an hour ago at Wind QQing about how SOV helped us kill them, THEY OUR ALLYS get over it and just die like a good child should GG will not post again on this thread! FAILEVER!!!
    You're proud to ally Sovereign? :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow4 View Post
    Wow, you getting angry, writing in red text now. Still wasn't QQing, I was explaining to you why it was hilarious. You had more than two parties there for our one pt, and then you get a pt of Sovereign to venge in and save you because you were dying over and over. Two of us frapsed it
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost