Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15
    If you guys just keep being mean he'll never tell us what his vent tag name was. Duh.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

I don't really care what his vent tag is. I know who this guy is already. Lol. His past experience with esoteric made him butt hurt and forever is his excuse for venting cause if he ever did rage against esoteric because they were acting like unfair bastiges, they would kick his ass from guild and pk him till he quits the game

this poor sot suffered some serious psychological gaming trauma, even worse then frank posting up fake msn convos in the other thread lol.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

But see... I was IN Eso and don't recognize his char name. He claims he chilled in vent with us, so if he tells me his vent tag I may remember.

Although, either way he was just a meat shield. So I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Sup.
    Frank didn't show up and 2 people red lulz lulz

I remember him, but I keep thinking he was JBI. idk tho, was so long ago.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    But as I said Aurora, that is my opinion. Yes they had bots, but not at first.

Yeah Matty I was a meatshield as you put it, but a meatshield who can also see that a single overpowerful guild cannot do any good in a server, and yes that is my opinion.

Well as I have said Jamesy, everyone has there opinion about things, mine and your's obviuosly differ.

But at the end of the day you have got to see my point before when I said that to be classed as the best you have to take on the best. Now a few guilds apart, you havent really let anyone become the best by camping bosses etc have you ?
    So why not try and let the other guilds get all geared up properly to the same level as you guys, then fight.
    And as I have said, if then you win, then I will take my hat off to you.
    1.they have boss drops, and they get raped,
    2.nemesis had more boss drops than us, we still won
    so your point is invalid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    1.they have boss drops, and they get raped,
    2.nemesis had more boss drops than us, we still won
    so your point is invalid.
    Neme****.*

Kock is such a turncoat, blackguard, knave, betrayer blah blah.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15