Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    LOL @ Penguin
    Eh Wrong QEHSOAP, and if he was then I would like to know where and when because I was on him all night and I sure as hell didnt get raped.

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    Your humour is warped Rengi lol.
    No I didnt believe all the threads, but what I want to ask is this, straightforward simple question.
    Has Forever EVER been beaten in a pvp ?
    Yeah let them have them Rengi, let other guilds get geared up to your level, then fight them man for man, and if at the end of it you win, then hats off to you and I eat humble pie. But will you let that happen ? I think not !
    But to beat guilds / players that havent got the same equips as you guys is not you being the best is it ?
    No doubt about it and I myself have admitted it, you guys are the best at the minute, but in my opinion thats because no one can get the gear you guys have got.
    All equal, then its down to skill, and that is a whole different ballgame.
    i lol at dumbasses like u who knw nothing about forever. how long did nemesis have control over bosses before forever was remade?
    when forever was remade like a month after the sheilyn-tempest merge, do u think we already had boss drops like nemesis?
    did we cry about it? did we say 'let us gear pls if u want pvp?'
    i was rocking 4 feathers for crying out loud. u're all just pathetic losers who didnt even try. keep that in mind.
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

LOL Uber, yeah we are all losers, just like Forever really then eh !!
    Who said anything about crying ?
    **** me, you guys really do think you own the world not just an mmo game ffs.
    Uber, grow the **** up and see its a game !!!
    And if you want to play fairly, let others do the same, or as I said in previous posts are you guys really that scared that if other people did get the gear that they would kick ur ass ?
    I am begining to think this is the case all the more now after some of your retarded responses, Rengi excluded of course, coz hes just funny.

LOL @ Penguin
    Eh Wrong QEHSOAP, and if he was then I would like to know where and when because I was on him all night and I sure as hell didnt get raped.
    Bleh. Imba Rengi and Tiesto killed you yesterday. Yes, you are so butthurt.

So Imba, Rengi and Tiesto killed Wardoz yesterday did they ?
    Hmmmm I think not, because I was on my alt on the same account last night, so yet again WRONG, get your facts right please in future before opening your mouth and letting the wind wag your tongue, many thanks now, watch the door dont hit your ass on the way out like it did your face on the way in

w/e butthurt baleful

And for all of you who are thinking who I am let me tell you eh, because to be quite honest I dont give a rats ass if you know or not, Imy DK's IGN is WARDOZ ok, remember me now ?
    Sorry, I don't remember that name at ALL. What was your vent tag? Maybe I'd remember that.

So Imba, Rengi and Tiesto killed Wardoz yesterday did they ?
    Hmmmm I think not, because I was on my alt on the same account last night, so yet again WRONG, get your facts right please in future before opening your mouth and letting the wind wag your tongue, many thanks now, watch the door dont hit your ass on the way out like it did your face on the way in
    Stop sounding so angry. It won't get you anywhere on this forum. D:

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

u guys playing rough again i see..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

It isn't fun when it's not rough.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Cat is being a pussy cause she's telling that exeso non factor to actually calm down. The ****!

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast