Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    Your humour is warped Rengi lol.
    No I didnt believe all the threads, but what I want to ask is this, straightforward simple question.
    Has Forever EVER been beaten in a pvp ?
    Yeah let them have them Rengi, let other guilds get geared up to your level, then fight them man for man, and if at the end of it you win, then hats off to you and I eat humble pie. But will you let that happen ? I think not !
    But to beat guilds / players that havent got the same equips as you guys is not you being the best is it ?
    No doubt about it and I myself have admitted it, you guys are the best at the minute, but in my opinion thats because no one can get the gear you guys have got.
    All equal, then its down to skill, and that is a whole different ballgame.
    go back to ahkma noob forever rpked u or summit now umad? grow balls and be quiet and forever can brag all they want , why? cause there pro and no guild can take them on 1 v 1

its a pvp game u dont let people gear to fight you kos is kos no matter the gear :P

and most people are geared to the same as forever atleast salvation should as they was top guild and had ohns boss drops
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Awww sorry wotad, you need a hug lol :P

I aint raging at all, merely stating my opinions and being shot down because I have the balls to stand up and say what so many others are thinking.

Awww sorry wotad, you need a hug lol :P

I aint raging at all, merely stating my opinions and being shot down because I have the balls to stand up and say what so many others are thinking.
    all i see if u haunting this topic and replying strraight away :P go wank or something

go back to ahkma noob forever rpked u or summit now umad?
    Now this I did LOL at !
    Forever has never rpked me, and tbh I dont do Ahkma, too pro for me.

LOL So what you are saying is you are scared to let people gear up ? Scared in case they can actually play there toons better ....No they aint geraed the same and you know it, how can they be when they cant get near the bosses for starters lol

And you call me a NOOB, go grab a mirror and take alook, now thats what a NOOB looks like

Now this I did LOL at !
    Forever has never rpked me, and tbh I dont do Ahkma, too pro for me.

LOL So what you are saying is you are scared to let people gear up ? Scared in case they can actually play there toons better ....No they aint geraed the same and you know it, how can they be when they cant get near the bosses for starters lol

And you call me a NOOB, go grab a mirror and take alook, now thats what a NOOB looks like
    ohns top guild has boos drops and the same equips they just fail

all i see if u haunting this topic and replying strraight away
    Yeah, a bit like you then eh wotad ?
    Do they fail ? Only time will tell on that score.
    As for having a wank, well I really dont need to do that as my wife does it for me quite regular thanks

True Story.

No thats not what I am saying, I do not know how well geared those guilds are.
    After watching all you guys going at it the other day I would say they are far from weak, I was implying about life before the merge Rengi.
    This guy must be Baleful. Butthurt after got killed?

Jesus another one who cannot comprehend the queens english, my name is WARDOZ

Banned
    Queen's English??!! I'll have you know I only understand Canuckistani!

He is so butthurt cuz his dekan got raped yesterday

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast