Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    LOL Jamesy, you are calling me dumb when you cant see what I am saying is right !
    Anyone like YOU with half a brain could see that one overpowered guild IS NOT going to do a server any good. But having said that you obviously get a massive kick out of killing peeps because you're a "Mighty Forever" player.
    As I keep stating, get everyone on an even keel, then kick there asses, and keep kicking them, then and only then will you be able to say you are the best.
    Idiots ? Well sorry to say it Jamesy but its Forever at the minute who are looking like the idiots to me. Lots of big talk going on, and lots and yes I'll say it again, LOTS of ass whipping going on, and by all accounts it isn't Forever who is doing the whipping now. Now stfu, sit down non factor and lets see how you handle some decent players for a change eh.
    And I give a **** who you are why Jamesy ? Tell me why I should give a **** ?
    LOL @ QQndy, you have to say though QQndy, Dustin gave you some serious **** man !

Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post
    LOL Jamesy, you are calling me dumb when you cant see what I am saying is right !
    Anyone like YOU with half a brain could see that one overpowered guild IS NOT going to do a server any good. But having said that you obviously get a massive kick out of killing peeps because you're a "Mighty Forever" player.
    As I keep stating, get everyone on an even keel, then kick there asses, and keep kicking them, then and only then will you be able to say you are the best.
    Idiots ? Well sorry to say it Jamesy but its Forever at the minute who are looking like the idiots to me. Lots of big talk going on, and lots and yes I'll say it again, LOTS of ass whipping going on, and by all accounts it isn't Forever who is doing the whipping now. Now stfu, sit down non factor and lets see how you handle some decent players for a change eh.
    LOL @ QQndy, you have to say though QQndy, Dustin gave you some serious **** man !
    cant u stop crying its not forevers thought there so strong get a strong zerg and u can beat them ;p
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Tbh wotad I couldnt give a rats ass to be perfectly honest. But I do hate it when they say they are the dogs bollix and cannot handle it when other guilds kick there asses.
    Funny how all you ever see is the videos and ss's of where they have won, never the ones where the have had there asses whipped.

But as I say I couldnt care less because my thoughts and my opinions are exactly that, MINE.

Tbh wotad I couldnt give a rats ass to be perfectly honest. But I do hate it when they say they are the dogs bollix and cannot handle it when other guilds kick there asses.
    Funny how all you ever see is the videos and ss's of where they have won, never the ones where the have had there asses whipped.

But as I say I couldnt care less because my thoughts and my opinions are exactly that, MINE.
    all i see is you crying like a bitch dont like forever make a guild and fight them

and i havnt seen any videos of forever being owned cause rarely happens if you got some videos show me

Crying like a bitch ?
    You obviuosly cant read then. No worries stick in at school and maybe learn something !
    Havent got the time or money to make a guild if I am honest with you, no I dont have any videos, but surely someone does ?
    But what I was actually saying dip**** was "Isnt it amazing how as soon as they have kicked someones ass they post a video or ss of it, but never after they have had there asses whipped"
    And all I see you doing is sucking some serious cock !

LOL. Made me laugh so hard. I wonder when did we QQ. You actually believed all the **** threads made about us QQing. LMAO.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Lets ****ing give every guild out there rulers and bez eyes.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Apparently WARDOZ is giving a **** cause he's raging so hard in this thread, it's so LOL to read. And he won't quit raging lol.

Your humour is warped Rengi lol.
    No I didnt believe all the threads, but what I want to ask is this, straightforward simple question.
    Has Forever EVER been beaten in a pvp ?
    Yeah let them have them Rengi, let other guilds get geared up to your level, then fight them man for man, and if at the end of it you win, then hats off to you and I eat humble pie. But will you let that happen ? I think not !
    But to beat guilds / players that havent got the same equips as you guys is not you being the best is it ?
    No doubt about it and I myself have admitted it, you guys are the best at the minute, but in my opinion thats because no one can get the gear you guys have got.
    All equal, then its down to skill, and that is a whole different ballgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Apparently WARDOZ is giving a **** cause he's raging so hard in this thread, it's so LOL to read. And he won't quit raging lol.
    lyrical hold me this person is mean to me

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast