Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rohanman27 View Post

only one REAL legendary guild ever in Silva and that's been Bravehearts, but as I say this is only MY opinion ......
    lol @ BH being the only real legendary guild in silva. Ye, they were legendary at botting lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Oops, yeah I forgot about this thread. I'm watching the Royal wedding.

Still no clue who you are. But also, not everyone in Eso was pro. Just the core. We did invite a lot of other people as meat shields. It's a good tactic. In pvp people tend to go for whoever is easiest to kill, and they'd go for the meatshields. You already admitted to not being core, which means you were just a meatshield.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

LOL @ Jamesy, this is my point you see. I HAVE moved on, I have seen the light lol
    I have seen how one guild dominating the server ****s it up for everyone.
    And for this you are happy ?

If so then you really need more help than I first thought

Any answers to my questions then Jamesy ? You seem a little shy in replying to them ?
    you talk like the "legendary" eso bh didn't **** up the server, when everytime a guild's on top there will always be haters flame at anything they can think of, and then after a year or 2, another guild comes on top, the hater will say oh hey the old "legendary" xxxx
    was much better than your guild.
    example:before- BH are all vietzergy botters, ****ing EM snipers noob op templar combo spam think they're pro
    after- eso" not gona lie they were pretty good and organized"

before- omfg eso camps bosses all day wipe grind pt all day wont allow any competition MFKERRSSS
    after- Eternity "they had better skills better gears and more organized"

w/e you haters gona spit at my face, the truth is forever is better than both of those guilds, we learn from those 2 guilds and improved it even further, forever has won more wars than both of those "legendary" guilds combined.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    you talk like the "legendary" eso bh didn't **** up the server, when everytime a guild's on top there will always be haters flame at anything they can think of, and then after a year or 2, another guild comes on top, the hater will say oh hey the old "legendary" xxxx
    was much better than your guild.
    example:before- BH are all vietzergy botters, ****ing EM snipers noob op templar combo spam think they're pro
    after- eso" not gona lie they were pretty good and organized"

before- omfg eso camps bosses all day wipe grind pt all day wont allow any competition MFKERRSSS
    after- Eternity "they had better skills better gears and more organized"

w/e you haters gona spit at my face, the truth is forever is better than both of those guilds, we learn from those 2 guilds and improved it even further, forever has won more wars than both of those "legendary" guilds combined.
    Dude, why the hate. You were IN Eso. o.O

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Esoteric sucks.

I'm pro BH.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

They did to an extent, but at the end it was just the same as it is now with forever !
    ANYONE can be top dog if they have 20% taxes all the time so that they can sell the crones to buy the best gear, or be able to do all the bosses to get the best acc's etc.
    Bring it down to a more basic level and put EVERYONE on a level playing field, then if you win I will take my hat off and admit you are good, but until it is an even contest then in my eyes it is no contest, and can never be because of equips etc.

And as I say this is MY own personal view, maybe ot that of many more, but there you go.

And for all of you who are thinking who I am let me tell you eh, because to be quite honest I dont give a rats ass if you know or not, Imy DK's IGN is WARDOZ ok, remember me now ?

But as I said Aurora, that is my opinion. Yes they had bots, but not at first.

Yeah Matty I was a meatshield as you put it, but a meatshield who can also see that a single overpowerful guild cannot do any good in a server, and yes that is my opinion.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1KudSvoI4
    www.playrohan.com
    Well as I have said Jamesy, everyone has there opinion about things, mine and your's obviuosly differ.

But at the end of the day you have got to see my point before when I said that to be classed as the best you have to take on the best. Now a few guilds apart, you havent really let anyone become the best by camping bosses etc have you ?
    So why not try and let the other guilds get all geared up properly to the same level as you guys, then fight.
    And as I have said, if then you win, then I will take my hat off to you.

god u guys need a life its only a game
    i love frank,lyrical,qqndy,koph

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/group.php?groupid=4
    JOIN THE KOPH AND FRANK FAN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by wotad View Post
    god u guys need a life its only a game
    Didn't you had fun reading it? If you did, then don't tell us to get a life.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

They did to an extent, but at the end it was just the same as it is now with forever !
    ANYONE can be top dog if they have 20% taxes all the time so that they can sell the crones to buy the best gear, or be able to do all the bosses to get the best acc's etc.
    Bring it down to a more basic level and put EVERYONE on a level playing field, then if you win I will take my hat off and admit you are good, but until it is an even contest then in my eyes it is no contest, and can never be because of equips etc.

And as I say this is MY own personal view, maybe ot that of many more, but there you go.

And for all of you who are thinking who I am let me tell you eh, because to be quite honest I dont give a rats ass if you know or not, Imy DK's IGN is WARDOZ ok, remember me now ?
    No, I don't remember you. And my IGN is Rengi. Hi.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast