Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Need Guild Icon? Or a Banner? Or a Signature? A Animated Avatar Maybe? Come Here !

Guild Icons
    Need help with a guild icon?
    Guild icons need to be 16 x 16 and be TGA Format 32 Bit.
    Many Picture sharing websites do not support TGA format.
    So when you want a Guild Icon , here are a few tips and musts before you
    request me to make one :

1. Private Message me a Mail Address to mail the TGA format to because
    as said before, currently i am not aware of any TGA sharing picture website.

2.When requesting a Guild Icon, be aware that when its resized to 16x16 it might be
    so small that you barely will see what is on the icon so try to choose for something obvious that will stay in a good shape even after being resized to 16 x 16 .

3. Be sure to tell me if something needs to be changed on the icon before i resize it and change it to TGA format.

4. TGA format can not be Animated. (For as far as i know o.O)

5. No, i do not ask anything in return ^.^

A Banner
    A Banner can be used in forums/websites to for example; introduce your guild.
    A Banner can be posted on forums / Topics, it can be of your guild or anything else.

1. Be sure to tell me what size the banner must be.
    2. If its an animated banner that you want, please mention it.
    3. Give me as much details as you can about how you want the banner
    4. Nope, i ask nothing in return.

Signature

A signature is something that will appear after every post you make (unless you de-activate it) it can be a picture, a sentence, anything. For those who want a picture signature, can request it here. It can be of your character or anything.

1. When requesting a signature, please post a picture of something the signature must be based on (for example a screenshot of your character, a tip when taking a screenshot, go full screen and zoom in your character as much as possible , i think its F11 that hides your interface, not sure anymore, i cant log in till i got a new pc)

2. Do not forget to mention your character names , levels, classes , anything you want to show on your signature

3. Mention what colors you like most, it helps a lot.
    4. Give as much details as you can.
    5. Yes, its free, i ask nothing in return.

Animated Avatar

Want a avatar that is animated? A animated avatar, a avatar is a picture that appears beneath your nickname or above your nickname when posting on a forum. Yes it can be animated.

1. Post the picture that you want as avatar, you can post more pictures if you want the animated avatar to switch to another picture after a while. You can as much pictures as u want.
    2. Give me as much details as you can of how you want your avatar.
    3. Mention your favorite colors.
    4. Yes, it is free, i ask nothing in return.

Forum Administration
    I have had sooooooo many requests of guild masters of administrating their forums.
    Yes, i do this, i even can make an entire forum for your guild, but i must tell you something before you request me this. Once i had a certain guild master request me to take care of his guild forum. I was like 'sure' so i open his guild forum and i almost had a heart attack of that guild forum... i couldn't save it anymore. They tried to administrate it themselves and made such a mess of the guild forum. Maps all over the place, in the layout, more then 20 maps with random layout info in it, html spread all over the maps and i must say the following: if your forum is like that and is not a forumotion forum, and i estimate that it will take more then a week time to save it, then i will tell you that i won't help, i'll tell you to start over because if everyone that has a forum like that, is going to ask my help, i'd be busy for months. so ,yes i help you with your forum, but if you took action of your own that takes over 1 week to restore, then i won't help, i help in the future with that ,but currently i don't have a home, i use free hot spots for internet, i cant stay on the same internet for long, its impossible for me because i don't have a home myself.

when i help with a guild forum, i make a hidden topic for the other admins on the forum where i post how i did everything so that they will learn and be able to learn themselves how stuff works

yes, this is also free , i ask really nothing in return.

Guild Logos

Another request i've had a few times, Guild Logos.
    Yes i can make guild logos, when i make a guild logo, i don't just make 1 logo.
    I make a certain amount of logos, and instead of letting the Guild Master choose,
    i let his members choose which one they like the most.

Other picture requests
    You can try to ask me for another picture request, like editing a certain picture or something, but please keep it proper, no nude pictures or stuff

You're cute. I can't imagine why I never noticed you.

o.O xD awww thanks

how mach crone for logo?

Do you have a CURE number, or you're on cosplay.com?

Logo is free , ehm actually i have my own community of cosplay, i'm the owner of the biggest cosplay community of Europe and its kind of spreading out and might soon also be the biggest cosplay community in USA (since we got a department there as well that is growing pretty fast ^^)

will u accept neopointz?

we are talking about neopets here! woo

on skype
    nothing better to for the next hr >.<

i ask really nothing in return

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast