Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    =[ sairu come to shielyn!
    Animosity
    ColtonHaynes - 115 Priest
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    something like this ? :
    or did you have anything special in mind or a certain pallet of colors?

i also made these rose sample icons that everyone can use :

hmm maybe if the name was blue?

That's a job well done.
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

yea i like it

Now all you need is dancing Asian girls in your sig and you'll be a total troll.
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

Quote Originally Posted by xRazor View Post
    Now all you need is dancing Asian girls in your sig and you'll be a total troll.
    that can be arranged

I always wondered.... why the hell... asian girls... ok cool...but why is it ALWAYS asian
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

ok blue letters, got it

Well... the thing is... i could come to shielyn but i have nothing there,
    i must say, i hope shielyn is a better place then Ohn, Ohn these days is terrible (sorry Ohn but its true)
    If you don't have level 7 almighty, you get yelled at or get KOS randomly by an entire guild and stuff like that...
    I do my best not to get enemies to me, as you might have noticed, i never am trying to be in a argue or stuff,
    yet even to me it sometimes happens in Ohn that all of a sudden everyone attacks my guildies randomly telling them
    to leave the guild just like that, no reason, random kos... and so many drama sometimes for nothing!

Anyways, when my computer is fixed, i will log in to Ohn to see how my guild is doing,
    if there are some loyal guildies still there awaiting me, i'll stay there unless they are willing to
    join me in Shielyn, if theres nobody left, i'll check shielyn out but i must admit i'm a bit in love with my dekan in Ohn ^.^

As long as i won't have more in Shielyn then in Ohn, i most likely will play Ohn more then Shielyn.
    Coins in Ohn : Nothing
    Characters in Ohn: A Loooooooooot xD Even Khaos is one of my characters :P

How is Shielyn? Could you tell me some more about Shielyn :P

Anyways, ehm, up to edit the gif file :P

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    ok blue letters, got it

Well... the thing is... i could come to shielyn but i have nothing there,
    i must say, i hope shielyn is a better place then Ohn, Ohn these days is terrible (sorry Ohn but its true)
    If you don't have level 7 almighty, you get yelled at or get KOS randomly by an entire guild and stuff like that...
    I do my best not to get enemies to me, as you might have noticed, i never am trying to be in a argue or stuff,
    yet even to me it sometimes happens in Ohn that all of a sudden everyone attacks my guildies randomly telling them
    to leave the guild just like that, no reason, random kos... and so many drama sometimes for nothing!

Anyways, when my computer is fixed, i will log in to Ohn to see how my guild is doing,
    if there are some loyal guildies still there awaiting me, i'll stay there unless they are willing to
    join me in Shielyn, if theres nobody left, i'll check shielyn out but i must admit i'm a bit in love with my dekan in Ohn ^.^

As long as i won't have more in Shielyn then in Ohn, i most likely will play Ohn more then Shielyn.
    Coins in Ohn : Nothing
    Characters in Ohn: A Loooooooooot xD Even Khaos is one of my characters :P

How is Shielyn? Could you tell me some more about Shielyn :P

Anyways, ehm, up to edit the gif file :P
    Here in shielyn we believe in friendship and love, we all jump together for group pictures, we go on random buffing parties and we give the TSB money to new players starting the game.
    If anyone pk's anyone everyone in the server hunts the pker down. Because we are so united we jump from one vent server to the next just saying good morning and good evening.
    It's basically all hugs and kisses.
    Animosity
    Blood - 115 Avenger
    Ran(Shielyn)

this kind of blue ? :

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast