+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purschase bug

Purschase bug

E Froianne set +5 dlvl1 NR Solace 450 RPs 18/06/2012 17:41:30

I purchase this armor and until today dot apear in my Exchange Inventory, i need awser about this bug , and i need it resolved.

did you empty your exchange inventory completely?

And recheck if you didn't make a mistake on the server

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Is your EM bag totally empty? If not, please remove ALL items from it and refresh again. Do a complete client relog and try another refresh.

If it still did not appear, please file in a ticket at ynkinteractive.com/support/, stating your problem, date and time of purchase and details of each item that is missing with as accurate stats as possible.

Chances are that your account will be locked for the time of investigation and recovery of the items - as they'll need to forward it to Korea and wait on their responses and translation, this might take up some time.

edit: and such as knuffl mentioned, make sure you bought said items on the right server you're at.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    He did buy it on the correct server, so just follow Eagle's post and you should be good.

Again, please refrain from using your EM inventory as your loot storage cause this is what happens. :P