Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Korteza, the whole server would go carebear if Ohn would win. Was there any war before merge? Because as I heard server was really boring and all you could do there was farming.

We were right to ally Forever because Ohn is really a one big zerg and I think everyone from 99% enjoys wars with Forever against them.

Well Idc we tried to foresee things so we will stick to it what we have done.

And still Idk who you are.
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

I think I know why he wants us to lose.

Cause he wants to farm!!!! LOL

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

No if you wont ragequit after losing this war - but we all know thats not gonna happened - you have nowhere to go....

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    No if you wont ragequit after losing this war - but we all know thats not gonna happened - you have nowhere to go....
    This sentence has a equal amount of no logic.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainon View Post
    I will answer you why 99% allied Forever.

So we talked with our members what would happen with the new server.
    We had an info that Ohn is a one big zerg and gonna KOS Forever. Ok so, Forever would be crushed, and what next? Where the hell is pvp? Most of players would quit this game, we (99%) wouldn't stand a chance to attack any bigger guild from Ohn (we have 55 members atm, 1/3 are alts), on the tsb we would have MAX! 3 pts.

So we allied them to have more fun in pvp.
    On old Shielyn we had no chance to beat them, unless we zerg them. Someone from Enmity said that "the best players from 99% have quit the guild and created Enmity", so why do you care about noobs from 99%?
    So Kadeem got emo'ed and left the guild.
    What we hated was about Kadeem pming everyone from 99% to leave us. Nice isn't?
    Later some players from Enmity even killed us!
    How the **** can we pvp against Forever if our "allies" are so dumb and betray us?
    (Btw. me and some other ppl gave Enmity about 3-4 weeks that it's gonna disband, and yeah we were right) So the ppl from Enmity joined Insurrection.
    Why 99% don't like Insurrection?
    For example:
    Everyone hates OneSlip.
    Aizen didn't pay Algis. (Personally I didn't like Aizen when there still was Nemesis around)
    Frank.............. He's so bull**** talker and full of himself so I wouldn't stand having an ally like him... cuz he wants to "make u guild strong".

I know it's long, so in summary:
    We wanted to have fun pvping against Ohn.
    I hope you are happy with my answer.

Now tell me who you are and why do you care so much about few ppl who stayed in 99%?
    "the best of 99%" frank+emiko+kadeem left us QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,i think meriana is QQing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainon View Post
    Korteza, the whole server would go carebear if Ohn would win. Was there any war before merge? Because as I heard server was really boring and all you could do there was farming.

We were right to ally Forever because Ohn is really a one big zerg and I think everyone from 99% enjoys wars with Forever against them.

Well Idc we tried to foresee things so we will stick to it what we have done.

And still Idk who you are.
    Rainooooooooooooooon have mercy please This forum was full of topics like: "why 99 % running from us" , skiping towns, avoiding fight etc.
    If we have FEW equal guilds (fighting for dominance) it is ALWAYS better for pvp than ONE GUILD dominating all

Rainooooooooooooooon have mercy please This forum was full of topics like: "why 99 % running from us" , skiping towns, avoiding fight etc.
    If we have FEW equal guilds (fighting for dominance) it is ALWAYS better for pvp than ONE GUILD dominating all
    Ohn was a carebear ****fest. Point said.

Yes relationships. Couse you seem to be obsessed with Frank and his mace. Why? Did he abused you and you like it? That's why you've turned into emo girl?
    Tbh.after reading youre poor posts im starting to think that frank was "the smarter one" in 99%
    He lost his mace? Maybe it is still in coniASS
    Slowly lil bish...
    in yr post I see only "Frank here" "Frank there" "Frank somewhere" ble ble ble. If U so much love him, so go to cry in his arms. U should read all franks post in that and old forum so then U would see what a bull**** he wrote and what's an idiot is he.
    Conia's first owner
    Mizu - 101 lvl temp - retired

99Percent & Forever - these two guilds always be in my memories.

Currently playin' better mmo than that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    This sentence has a equal amount of no logic.
    Im sorry i will simplify this sentence for you: You won't quit this game becouse you have no where to go.

Im sorry i will simplify this sentence for you: You won't quit this game becouse you have no where to go.
    Go where?

I really can't do anything else irl apart from making like 80K USD annually with a toss in commission and bonus of around 20k USD which bumps up my annual every 2-3 years to 100k. And feeding my family of uneducated and poor guildies who are mostly 16 year old school drop outs.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast