Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    I see you had some relationships with frank and his mace in your butt. Did he pull it off when he left 99% Or its still plugged?
    o_O LOL. Relationships? I talked with Frank only few times when he was been in 99%.
    Now I see U must be another Frank's love, lolz.

Emm... if U want be same "pro" as like Frank on this forum, then I tell U don't try, U only show everyone who much stupid U are... THE END.
    Conia's first owner
    Mizu - 101 lvl temp - retired

99Percent & Forever - these two guilds always be in my memories.

Currently playin' better mmo than that xD

Ty for youre assistance Darknimbus. Now i know that memory loss is some stage of "becoming forever cheerleader".
    afaik i was those weeks on the private server. b4 that i tried to start thats true but not the past 3-4weeks

Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't ally Obsession. You're better off alone or with another guild from Shielyn. If its still same leadership...they'll give up after the first week of losing. Samething they did after the merger on Ohn. Though I've been away for a while so idk how much of the original core is left and if leadership is still the same.
    Ah just want to clear up cuz the real sally is my friend and I <3 her

Sally quit a long time ago we are just using her guild that way we dont lose guild buffs during wars and summon event. Also obsession has more boss drops than any other guild thats not in the war so as far as recruiting a new ally goes I think obs would be the first guild to talk to.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Ah another double post from me but I heard allot of 99% didnt like that half their members left 2 join this emnity guild and then after that to join insurection. I think i still have an msn convo saved from some1 in 99% calling them all ****ing idiots and such.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    U mean insurection salvation ( that is very big at this point due to merge with salv) + Crusaders + justiceleage
    Is a worthy fight for forever +99%
    Remember we won all the fights even tho we got zerfed.
    therefore i declare ur post junk

@Cori
    i'll let u borrow linn
    sweeeeeeet, my very own sugar mama.
    The original Jaxxi - SOLD.

Basically you would be wiped already - without help from you're new cheerleaders: 99% (of shame)

btw. 99% - what's happened that you betrayed all guilds fighting forever? You're pretend it's raining when they spit in youre face now?

I will answer you why 99% allied Forever.

So we talked with our members what would happen with the new server.
    We had an info that Ohn is a one big zerg and gonna KOS Forever. Ok so, Forever would be crushed, and what next? Where the hell is pvp? Most of players would quit this game, we (99%) wouldn't stand a chance to attack any bigger guild from Ohn (we have 55 members atm, 1/3 are alts), on the tsb we would have MAX! 3 pts.

So we allied them to have more fun in pvp.
    On old Shielyn we had no chance to beat them, unless we zerg them. Someone from Enmity said that "the best players from 99% have quit the guild and created Enmity", so why do you care about noobs from 99%?
    So Kadeem got emo'ed and left the guild.
    What we hated was about Kadeem pming everyone from 99% to leave us. Nice isn't?
    Later some players from Enmity even killed us!
    How the **** can we pvp against Forever if our "allies" are so dumb and betray us?
    (Btw. me and some other ppl gave Enmity about 3-4 weeks that it's gonna disband, and yeah we were right) So the ppl from Enmity joined Insurrection.
    Why 99% don't like Insurrection?
    For example:
    Everyone hates OneSlip.
    Aizen didn't pay Algis. (Personally I didn't like Aizen when there still was Nemesis around)
    Frank.............. He's so bull**** talker and full of himself so I wouldn't stand having an ally like him... cuz he wants to "make u guild strong".

I know it's long, so in summary:
    We wanted to have fun pvping against Ohn.
    I hope you are happy with my answer.

Now tell me who you are and why do you care so much about few ppl who stayed in 99%?
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

The next thing would be
    Sovereign crying over forum, breaking alliance with Insurrection, begging Forever for peace
    Insurrection disbanding
    Rohan over.

Banned
    and meriana is polish
    Forfoksake

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    and meriana is polish
    Forfoksake
    Im Polish too >.<
    Conia's first owner
    Mizu - 101 lvl temp - retired

99Percent & Forever - these two guilds always be in my memories.

Currently playin' better mmo than that xD

I liek polish hotdog and I fell in love with corn last night

fk corn fking vegetable tank omfg

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast