Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Forever started to beg for peace already?

Only one day of fighting and you are already begging for peace and trying to get more allies?

WHAT A SHAME

Basically you would be wiped already - without help from you're new cheerleaders: 99% (of shame)

btw. 99% - what's happened that you betrayed all guilds fighting forever? You're pretend it's raining when they spit in youre face now?

I think it's funny how the zerg guild on Shielyn failed even with Sov+ Salvation....

But ya I think if Sov allies Insurrection, we should ally Obsession. I hate getting 3:1 zerged.

Begging for what?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

..oh and I heard Insurrection/Sov lost ruler. School and work too important I guess.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    I think it's funny how the zerg guild on Shielyn failed even with Sov+ Salvation....

But ya I think if Sov allies Insurrection, we should ally Obsession. I hate getting 3:1 zerged.
    +1

We should totally get Strellan.

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Only one day of fighting and you are already begging for peace and trying to get more allies?

WHAT A SHAME

Basically you would be wiped already - without help from you're new cheerleaders: 99% (of shame)

btw. 99% - what's happened that you betrayed all guilds fighting forever? You're pretend it's raining when they spit in youre face now?
    yea man WHAT A SHAME, proof plx?

btw if you're talking about me, how i said "TheB0SS= fail temp = disband = join forever = win" and you're taking me serious then idk what to say to ya i'll LOL @ you i guess?
    Last edited by jamesy; 04-28-2011 at 02:28 AM.

James had to edit his post. So fail.

James hits like a girl anyway

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post

You are so funny.

Its not ohn/shielyn fight. ONLY ONE shielyn guild that support you is 99% . ( I assume they allied forever only to screw you up at next tsb).

You look so retarded now - trying to get more allies after shouting "everybody are kos" Scared much?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast