Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    Insurrection was against ya'll before the merge they was going to fight you even if Sov didnt ally them, sound like they mad all that **** talking on Ohn server saying how we dont stand a chance what you expect going to happen? I hope 99 backstab yo ass and finally put forever down in history like they been trying to do back then. Everyone know what happen when forever gets a little hold of the server,look at nemesis back then, Forever barley had any member's and took over shielyin like nothing hope 99 dont let this happen

Quote Originally Posted by GangstaRappa View Post
    Insurrection was against ya'll before the merge they was going to fight you even if Sov didnt ally them, sound like they mad all that **** talking on Ohn server saying how we dont stand a chance what you expect going to happen? I hope 99 backstab yo ass and finally put forever down in history like they been trying to do back then. Everyone know what happen when forever gets a little hold of the server,look at nemesis back then, Forever barley had any member's and took over shielyin like nothing hope 99 dont let this happen
    I like Forever Barley.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Nah - i think that was brilliant move to buy 99% - im starting to think Algis is forever alt char.
    Yes, we bought 99% some pizza.

On the other hand, did you guys wonder why 99% don't like Insurrection?

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Haha - i think its called "stockholm syndrome" First koph got it ( after being raped several times by forever - he joined them and became to LOVE THEM) now this same is happening to 99% members. Thats why you defending them so much.
    btw. is it raining bro?
    l
    If you joined Forever, you'll realize you found your answer to life.

Banned
    Haha - i think its called "stockholm syndrome" First koph got it ( after being raped several times by forever - he joined them and became to LOVE THEM) now this same is happening to 99% members. Thats why you defending them so much.
    l
    Or maybe they like being here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    If you joined Forever, you'll realize you found your answer to life.
    Like finding god.

Nah - i think that was brilliant move to buy 99% - im starting to think Algis is forever alt char.
    I guess U are fkin jealous boy. W8 U are boiling for hate to us, sec I calling to FD or better U should be Frank's boi or girlfriend xD

Bah Bah
    GAME OVER
    Conia's first owner
    Mizu - 101 lvl temp - retired

99Percent & Forever - these two guilds always be in my memories.

Currently playin' better mmo than that xD

Yes, we bought 99% some pizza.

On the other hand, did you guys wonder why 99% don't like Insurrection?
    2 words-

1) Frank
    2) Stupidity

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Insurrection still owes 99% tsb money.

Insurrection still owes 99% tsb money.
    Whut a bunch of backstabbers.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast