Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't ally Obsession. You're better off alone or with another guild from Shielyn. If its still same leadership...they'll give up after the first week of losing. Samething they did after the merger on Ohn. Though I've been away for a while so idk how much of the original core is left and if leadership is still the same.
    I wouldn't wanna ally anybody
    I don't understand this ally more n more n more n zerg n zerg.
    But yeah we got an ally so that we don't fight 10 vs 50
    And its working good
    obs is neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Tbh - what a ****load of crap

1st point: They didnt really, the Forever/99% Alliance was formed before the merge, you can still see the "WTF 99%Percent(extra redundancy added for Frank) with Forever????".
    2nd point: No, we(99%) were there as well.
    3rd point: Oh please get real. Even without Obsession counting in we got zerged beyond measure.
    4th point: Ermm, what?!?
    Who cares when 99 became forever chearleeder - fact is that (just after merge) we have Fana shouting "kos all", while rest of forever, 99 members were zerging and killing everybody

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    I wouldn't wanna ally anybody
    I don't understand this ally more n more n more n zerg n zerg.
    But yeah we got an ally so that we don't fight 10 vs 50
    And its working good
    obs is neutral.
    Well, we only had 3 people in the fight, most of us went to bed due to work/university/timezone so you could pretty much say you did that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Who cares when 99 became forever chearleeder - fact is that (just after merge) we have Fana shouting "kos all", while rest of forever, 99 members were zerging and killing everybody
    some member saying anything doesnt necessarily affect the reality. In a similar fashion, you could hold John Kerry accountable for the 2nd(3rd) Gulf War

Loled at youre brilliant reply. Just after i loled at youre poor excuse: "we shoud have ally becouse i dont like being zerged"

Loled at youre brilliant reply. Just after i loled at youre poor excuse: "we shoud have ally becouse i dont like being zerged"
    There is a point at which is becomes impossible to overcome a certain ratio of heals/resses/pots and headcount on your side over the headcount of the others.
    You have no idea how much exceed died, paillepomme and the others and got ressed up by some random bystander, dhans in hide or templar resses. It couldve gone on for much longer than it lasted, and it lasted only as long as lé zerg was present on Ohn`s and Insu`s side.

Banned
    You seem mighty butt hurt cuz forever ppl tested the waters.
    I see

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    There is a point at which is becomes impossible to overcome a certain ratio of heals/resses/pots and headcount on your side over the headcount of the others.
    You have no idea how much exceed died, paillepomme and the others and got ressed up by some random bystander, dhans in hide or templar resses. It couldve gone on for much longer than it lasted, and it lasted only as long as lé zerg was present on Ohn`s and Insu`s side.
    Haha - i think its called "stockholm syndrome" First koph got it ( after being raped several times by forever - he joined them and became to LOVE THEM) now this same is happening to 99% members. Thats why you defending them so much.
    btw. is it raining bro?
    l

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    You seem mighty butt hurt cuz forever ppl tested the waters.
    I see
    Nah - i think that was brilliant move to buy 99% - im starting to think Algis is forever alt char.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast