Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Tbh I wouldn't ally Obsession. You're better off alone or with another guild from Shielyn. If its still same leadership...they'll give up after the first week of losing. Samething they did after the merger on Ohn. Though I've been away for a while so idk how much of the original core is left and if leadership is still the same.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Don't say this out loud - you've breaking forever guildmember model - (16 years old, poor educated kid, living with his mom) - they migh to expell you from guild
    Jelous bastards...
    Shes only breaking your stereotype. Oh and btw, dont use improper grammar when trying to talk about the level of education of other people, it makes your point look less valid.

Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't ally Obsession. You're better off alone or with another guild from Shielyn. If its still same leadership...they'll give up after the first week of losing. Samething they did after the merger on Ohn. Though I've been away for a while so idk how much of the original core is left and if leadership is still the same.
    Tbh no1 cares, go back to aion tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    Tbh no1 cares, go back to aion tyvm.
    K.

/10chars

Banned
    Let's do the math shall we?
    Sove has more people than forever + Solvation ( who let's say has less ppl than forever) + Insurection + emnity ( who merged into Insu) + JusticeLeague+ the random guild crusaders i think.

You expect our 20-25 max people to fight vs 200 people ?
    Srsly i know we are good but when you have 1 pt for each of our members the fight becomes rather pointless.

And there is nothing u can say, we owned every pvp we were in even tho we got uber zerfed

Quote Originally Posted by MrQndy View Post
    Let's do the math shall we?
    Sove has more people than forever + Solvation ( who let's say has less ppl than forever) + Insurection + emnity ( who merged into Insu) + JusticeLeague+ the random guild crusaders i think.

You expect our 20-25 max people to fight vs 200 people ?
    Srsly i know we are good but when you have 1 pt for each of our members the fight becomes rather pointless.

And there is nothing u can say, we owned every pvp we were in even tho we got uber zerfed
    go read vent pm need to ask you about something, and we need to recruit more australians so we anti zerf

it's good he thinks we can fight the whole server =D
    maybe he is the 16 year old kid living with his mum instead =D
    xNubx - lv 110 dhan

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Don't say this out loud - you've breaking forever guildmember model - (16 years old, poor educated kid, living with his mom) - they migh to expell you from guild
    Jelous bastards...
    Nah, they need me. I'm their sugar mommy. I take care of all of them and they live with me. I can't help it, I earn an annual income of 80k USD and I paid for all their characters. Especially wei's ****. I bought all the stuff for him.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Nah, they need me. I'm their sugar mommy. I take care of all of them and they live with me. I can't help it, I earn an annual income of 80k USD and I paid for all their characters. Especially wei's ****. I bought all the stuff for him.
    mum we just ran out of alm scrolls, we can't buy any, what are we gona do for the next few summoning events and tsb?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    mum i just ran out of alm scrolls, we can't buy any, what are we gona do for the next few summoning events and tsb?
    No worries. I'll top up all your Paypal accounts.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast