Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    yea that tsb was fun
    i actually pmed chris after the tsb and thanked him for coming

better than the useless ****s zerging stargazers in the ****tiest town
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    This made me laugh. LOL. korteza, you're such a self-absorbed person. The only thing similar to your kind of personality is this :

You are such dissapointment I was hoping you will try to impress me with another " great annual income" or smthing like this.

And to prove - im very "people oriented" and helpfull pearson, I'll give you link to movie -that (i hope) will solve at least one of your problems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVdIDVEcEQ

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    You are such dissapointment I was hoping you will try to impress me with another " great annual income" or smthing like this.

And to prove - im very "people oriented" and helpfull pearson, I'll give you link to movie -that (i hope) will solve at least one of your problems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVdIDVEcEQ
    korteza got owned.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

korteza got owned.
    Now you completly lost track of reality -after being owned by me so bad in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Now you completly lost track of reality -after being owned by me so bad in this topic.
    Not really. You got owned. Along with the whole server and the entire Sov-Insurrection juggernaut destroyed. Sov disbanding and Insurrection losing a couple of its members. Frank having to do a recruitment thread, begging for people to join Insurrection.

Where's your reality, Ohn and Shielyn backstabbers?

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

@_@

So many e-peen posts

Too bad OP's e-peen got scared and went back into the comfort of his pants.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    shrinkled? o.o
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    No it's just chilly in here...

Not really. You got owned. Along with the whole server and the entire Sov-Insurrection juggernaut destroyed. Sov disbanding and Insurrection losing a couple of its members. Frank having to do a recruitment thread, begging for people to join Insurrection.

Where's your reality, Ohn and Shielyn backstabbers?
    I pwned you so badly. You must still be in a shock if you don't see this
    Ill remind and summarize this topic for you then:

First few pages was like:me: Forever was begging other guilds for peace (you were scared to lose after merge)
    lyrical: nononono cry cry cry
    what happened: You got obsession (+ few other guilds) neutrality. I WAS RIGHT - YOU GOT OWNED

Rest of this topic was like:Me: one guild dominating server = NO PVP
    lyrical/rainon: nonono, that's not gonna happened, cry cry cry
    what happened: forever dominate - theres NO PVP, and since ynk opened new server, there won't be any pvp for next few months here. I WAS RIGHT - YOU GOT OWNED

Big LOL goes to 99% members. I've never seen anyone so STUPID.
    Joining forever side was like shot in a head for you
    At shielyn - forever had as many pvp as YOU let them to have.
    Now you will have as many pvp as OTHER GUILDS let you to have. (Basically = 0)
    And now you will be pro bind afk players like forever. Full geared ofc GL with that

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast