Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conia1991 View Post
    Slowly lil bish...
    in yr post I see only "Frank here" "Frank there" "Frank somewhere" ble ble ble. If U so much love him, so go to cry in his arms. U should read all franks post in that and old forum so then U would see what a bull**** he wrote and what's an idiot is he.
    .....eeeeeee.......i suggest you to check your first post here.....i guess YOU have started talking about frank here......hurt much when he did that to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Go where?

I really can't do anything else irl apart from making like 80K USD annually with a toss in commission and bonus of around 20k USD which bumps up my annual every 2-3 years to 100k. And feeding my family of uneducated and poor guildies who are mostly 16 year old school drop outs.
    Please don't blame me for youre miserable life. Its not my problem that you have not idea how to spend youre life

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Please don't blame me for youre miserable life. Its not my problem that you have not idea how to spend youre life
    I didn't blame you. I love God and He has blessed me with such good income and a brood of wonderful uneducated fail children.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    "the best of 99%" frank+emiko+kadeem left us QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,i think meriana is QQing again.
    Fk yeah QQQQQ Why the best players left us :<<<

Rainooooooooooooooon have mercy please This forum was full of topics like: "why 99 % running from us" , skiping towns, avoiding fight etc.
    If we have FEW equal guilds (fighting for dominance) it is ALWAYS better for pvp than ONE GUILD dominating all
    Sure we had no chance against Forever in the tsb, so what's your point here?
    Forever couldn't farm sometimes too because of us.
    We killed tyrant almost every day, killed beze few times, zeit sometimes.
    So yeah, we couldn't do **** because Forever was everywhere right?
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

I didn't blame you. I love God and He has blessed me with such good income and a brood of wonderful uneducated fail children.
    HAHA. You shine like a star darling But remember all kids are growing up and your "good income" (i would say - rather average) wont impress them anymore

HAHA. You shine like a star darling But remember all kids are growing up and your "good income" (i would say - rather average) wont impress them anymore
    You really believe me.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

and conveniently did not reply to Meriana.

and conveniently did not reply to Meriana.
    Ofc i belive that you can impress typical forever 16y kid living with mom - why shouldn't?

Reply Rainon what for? He just agree with me

Meriana: we want pvp
    Me: No you don't - you avoid pvp
    Meriana: Ok but only becouse they kill us all the time QQ
    Me:

Don't see a reason for bullying him anymore

Ofc i belive that you can impress typical forever 16y kid living with mom - why shouldn't?

Me:

This made me laugh. LOL. korteza, you're such a self-absorbed person. The only thing similar to your kind of personality is this :

Me:

Lmao

How could 2 pts of 99% beat their 3pts (or more if you count old fearless)? Is that a pvp? It's rather a slaughter.

We fought against Fearless in ashkelen before merge while insur+enmity hided their asses in siemech and it was a quite good tsb. But how can you know that since you weren't in 99%?
    You know nothing about us.
    Meriana - 110 ranger in 99percent guild.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast