Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I haven't had pizza in like, maybe two months.

That needs to change. Very soon.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Conia1991 View Post
    o_O LOL. Relationships? I talked with Frank only few times when he was been in 99%.
    Now I see U must be another Frank's love, lolz.

Emm... if U want be same "pro" as like Frank on this forum, then I tell U don't try, U only show everyone who much stupid U are... THE END.
    Yes relationships. Couse you seem to be obsessed with Frank and his mace. Why? Did he abused you and you like it? That's why you've turned into emo girl?
    Tbh.after reading youre poor posts im starting to think that frank was "the smarter one" in 99%

Quote Originally Posted by korteza View Post
    Yes relationships. Couse you seem to be obsessed with Frank and his mace. Why? Did he abused you and you like it? That's why you've turned into emo girl?
    Tbh.after reading youre poor posts im starting to think that frank was "the smarter one" in 99%
    Frank totally lost it after ruler today I heard.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Yeah, he was mad. Qndy posted a SS.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Rainon View Post
    I will answer you why 99% allied Forever.

So we talked with our members what would happen with the new server.
    We had an info that Ohn is a one big zerg and gonna KOS Forever. Ok so, Forever would be crushed, and what next? Where the hell is pvp? Most of players would quit this game, we (99%) wouldn't stand a chance to attack any bigger guild from Ohn (we have 55 members atm, 1/3 are alts), on the tsb we would have MAX! 3 pts.

So we allied them to have more fun in pvp.
    On old Shielyn we had no chance to beat them, unless we zerg them. Someone from Enmity said that "the best players from 99% have quit the guild and created Enmity", so why do you care about noobs from 99%?
    So Kadeem got emo'ed and left the guild.
    What we hated was about Kadeem pming everyone from 99% to leave us. Nice isn't?
    Later some players from Enmity even killed us!
    How the **** can we pvp against Forever if our "allies" are so dumb and betray us?
    (Btw. me and some other ppl gave Enmity about 3-4 weeks that it's gonna disband, and yeah we were right) So the ppl from Enmity joined Insurrection.
    Why 99% don't like Insurrection?
    For example:
    Everyone hates OneSlip.
    Aizen didn't pay Algis. (Personally I didn't like Aizen when there still was Nemesis around)
    Frank.............. He's so bull**** talker and full of himself so I wouldn't stand having an ally like him... cuz he wants to "make u guild strong".

I know it's long, so in summary:
    We wanted to have fun pvping against Ohn.
    I hope you are happy with my answer.

Now tell me who you are and why do you care so much about few ppl who stayed in 99%?
    Haha. Personally i think you are nice person - but what you wrote is not logical and little bit naive

I always thought that the first rule of any war was - "fck the strongest first", then you can deal with him, and you get more.
    But i guess few thousands years of humans experiences is not enough for you. And you just rewrote art of war

That part where you wrote that pvp will end when forever will lose is complete bull**** - you are joking wright? dude nobody is that stupid

If forever dominate server - people will leave and you will have NO PVP
    If ohn win - you will have several guilds fighting each other, and lot of pvp. Ohn and shielyn guilds are allied ONLY becouse they hate forever noobs, after wiping forever they will divide again. Plus we will have forever trying to get to top again - with means more pvp

Haha. Personally i think you are nice person - but what you wrote is not logical and little bit naive

I always thought that the first rule of any war was - "fck the strongest first", then you can deal with him, and you get more.
    But i guess few thousands years of humans experiences is not enough for you. And you just rewrote art of war

That part where you wrote that pvp will end when forever will lose is complete bull**** - you are joking wright? dude nobody is that stupid

If forever dominate server - people will leave and you will have NO PVP
    If ohn win - you will have several guilds fighting each other, and lot of pvp. Ohn and shielyn guilds are allied ONLY becouse they hate forever noobs, after wiping forever they will divide again. Plus we will have forever trying to get to top again - with means more pvp
    If Ohn wins, the whole server goes carebear like it has always had. Your logic is ****ed.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Frank totally lost it after ruler today I heard.
    He lost his mace? Maybe it is still in coniASS

He lost his mace? Maybe it is still in coniASS
    Nah. He raged and said **** YOU RENGI, or something mad like that.

I would pay my left arm just to hear a vent recording of Aizen raging in vent after that ruler fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    If Ohn wins, the whole server goes carebear like it has always had. Your logic is ****ed.
    My logic if perfect - unless you gonna ragequit after losing this war

My logic if perfect - unless you gonna ragequit after losing this war
    No, because this server will turn back into a carebear ****fest if your zerg actually manages to win.

But don't worry, we'll make sure the war will last for a very, very long time.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast