Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I'll have to put my sailor moon outfit on so I can join in.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cyberguy View Post
    I'll have to put my sailor moon outfit on so I can join in.

I saw something that made me....

Some people need help.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

lol, a crossplayer

Ooooooh i have rly good news :P Tomorrow we are going to sauna and jacuzzi , anyone needs more gif pictures of people? xD

thats the third time that i know of where you go to a jacuzzi place this month. How much are your photographs paying you for your cosplay shoots? I been cosplay act winner of 2010 and even i don't earn that much cash to go every day to a Jacuzzi with all my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by avhelvete View Post
    thats the third time that i know of where you go to a jacuzzi place this month. How much are your photographs paying you for your cosplay shoots? I been cosplay act winner of 2010 and even i don't earn that much cash to go every day to a Jacuzzi with all my friends.

It kind of depends on the studio, the photographer, the style of the pictures, the purpose of the pictures.
    For Newspapers its 25 Euros but thats because they publish it in newspaper and they take 3 pictures where one or 2 will appear of on the newspaper.
    For Magazines i usually have to answer on questions and they usually edit the pictures and take a lot more pictures, so its 50 euros.
    For Photographs their PortFolio it depends on what kind of pics, 25 Euros an hour for Glamour or portrait. 50 For Echi / Lingerie , Naked i never will do.
    If the photos get used to sell, i ask a 10% profit.

etc etc, everything has its little price, i usually try to make it as cheap as possible, of course they also have to pay my travelling costs if i have to travel,
    they need to get me food, drink, etc.

Of course i don't make more then 4000 euros a month. If i go above 4000 the taxes will want some of it.
    So 4000 max a month, then wait till next month.

Sairu....Share...Now

Can't :P im saving up a lot for my future own MMORPG game ;D
    Will Be Graphics Similar to Perfect World, Game System Like Silkroad (with anti bot system) and a high char customization option.
    20 Classes, 75 Hair styles and some of the hairstyles will be only for 1 class. 100% char customization so that you kind of can make it look like urself and such :P
    20 Fly Mounts For each Class, 50 Land Mounts, And there will be sea mounts but you can also swim in sea, its just, sea mounts are a lot faster in water and for to reach underwater dungeons. So much plans ^.^ oh well, u'll see !!

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    Will Be Graphics Similar to Perfect World, Game System Like Silkroad (with anti bot system) and a high char customization option.
    20 Classes, 75 Hair styles and some of the hairstyles will be only for 1 class. 100% char customization so that you kind of can make it look like urself and such :P
    20 Fly Mounts For each Class, 50 Land Mounts, And there will be sea mounts but you can also swim in sea, its just, sea mounts are a lot faster in water and for to reach underwater dungeons. So much plans ^.^ oh well, u'll see !!
    Sounds like you ripped off some games there, Ms Original

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    hmm. needs more mounts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast