+ Reply to Thread

So is there a bug with ragnarok rings?

Ok so a guys i just tried this ragnarok(4rings that gives 700 atk and 70 allstats) and a x4 upg xbow and i hit lower with ragnarok then i hit with dex twin and 1 feather(like i hit more with 2 twins and 1 feather then ragnarok) at first i thought it might be something with atk that ranger couldnt use it but the i tried 2 twins and 2 ragnarok(2 ragnarok gives 70 all stat) and i still hit lower then dex twin and 1 feather so whats up with that?

( i tested on normal dmg and combo and i did more on combo and normal atk with 1 dex twin and 1 feather then ragnarok 4 rings and ragnarok 2 rings and 1 dex twin, this was self buffed) and when i mean feather i mean the 60 atk,20 all stat etc not the feather with range
    Last edited by toshirou; 06-08-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Was this PvE or PvP?
    What buffs did you have?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

this was ofcourse pvp and i was self buffed

So anyone can help me with this?

The raw attack from the ragnarok rings isn't sufficient enough to pass the twin's inflated attack just because of the buffs you had.
    On a higher defense target, the ragnarok rings may cause you to deal more damage. It's pretty finicky.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY