Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

: (
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    : (
    Fk bitch noob, why always copy mine?

Paka was one hell of a good wizard. Even he admits wizards suck at killing in pvp and aren't damage dealers but yet he still managed to rape some faces. Difference is he managed to gear up and do well with the resources he had. He got pretty good gear and a few different staff because of the different play style back then, but that wasn't from a lack of hard work on his part. Do I think he's better than you?.....actually, yes I do. To be honest GG, I had no clue who you were before Cat told me who you were. You can't use gear advantage as to why he was on top and you weren't. That's the same excuse as these scrubs complaining about boss drops. You're trying to make an excuse that they actually used their brains and knew how to gear themselves and each other up. Even then, the gear advantage back then wasn't that humongous of a difference because you still had to know how to pvp, which he did well. His wizard was a difference maker in PVP...i don't know about you though. He hasn't played this game for a while yet people are still arguing about him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Calm down, everything will be okay. D:
    It's not okay when someone is an unappreciative ****.

Because gg is a ****ing trap.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

gg:

2-faced.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Banned
    I have the solution to this debate.

Giants > Wizards.

Oh, and sorry if Cat wanted you to log in and just leech off of us while we do the hard work...just so you can keep up in levels. Wut a bitch...amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Fk bitch noob, why always copy mine?
    Bitch, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

because all that has how much to do with the running discussion?
    and how retarded has one to be to emorage about it this much?
    you act like i just scammed you when in fact ive only been talking about past times and your so beloved guild that got you THIS butthurt apparently.
    i thought you were a smart girl but apparently youre just a little child there cat.
    jesus calm down.
    and apparently i really dont give a flying **** about lvls in this game, came back to have some fun, noticed qndy cleared all my ****, decided to roll a lock and keep derping around some.
    with that beeing said i didnt mean to point out either of you forced me into it, i took it, i did my share of input too, think whatever you want now just because of this, im done with 13 year olds in th ebody of 20+ ppl for a long long while already, glad you exposed yourself as such.

as far as paka goes, nice try but i didnt make up any kind of excuse of not having been geared/lvled back then, its just been facts of whats been going on which doesnt prove a thing or makes him any good. i didnt compare him to my ungeared lowlvl wiz ever, sorry but im not retarded.
    all i said is he definitely wasnt JAJAJA SO PRO ME MENZ PRO JAJAJA bull**** as eso tried to make everyone believe each and everyone of them was, he was medicore and thats all about it. he may have done better and turned out better if actually fighting ppl of his lvl/gear most of the time but beeing a quite geared wiz against mostly dhans/guardians and **** which he even outgears means nothing.
    /end thread.

P.S. want a tissue because apparently you seem to need one for no reason that is.
    Last edited by rottn; 06-15-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast