Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    ppl think templar has all sorts of anti skills like cures/release will make it a "noob" class, ppl who says are normally the ones who sucks as a templar, and that's a fact

ppl say templar sucks cuz they can do this and that, but when have you ever seen a templar who heals and cures? i mean **** they don't even heal themselves they think they can just pot through with holywines and teardrops while holding their full upgraded 6x dd ****.

but you got 1 right, templar is about timing AND reaction, reaction isn't something you can learn, you need to play long enough to get used to the game just like how you drive a car, sure it's so easy, but you can't say you're a pro driver just because you can drive on the road.

a pro templar player has prob had mastered other classes too, that's why they know how to react to different situations.
    But like anyone will tell you templar is more of a gear defined class compared to guardians who are more of an opportunist wait for the right moment to unleash your combo. Just look at ur temp your built to rip through 1v1s any day of the week. (4 ruler/30% ref chest/lvl 7 euphoria/epic mace) Ur sucking in 45% of ur damage (which is healing tons of hp and if the enemy is a hard hitter even worse cuz they got the reflect beating on them too. Its the gear that scares players away from 1v1ing you not the strategy and no disrespect I know you took allot of time building that templar up and learning those strategies but its more of a gear game than the strategy id say.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfACasualty View Post
    Lol a lot fo what I remember was you being buddy buddy with other guilds and attacking others for fun with a lot of ppl the guild as a whole probably not a zerg but when you take the consideration of all the guilds you team with it makes a zerg.

Aside from all this bs, I didn't realize Bam was such a pussy rofl. GMs are funny.
    buddy buddy with other guild? bro really, if you're that desperate for making up hor**** to support your own argument, please try another one because this is like 1 of those typical descriptions that will never match me, i was well known for rpker/selfish/mean****/back stabber/ hacker/1manarmy/scammer/, bambam might have tried to be buddy buddy with me for "tactical" reasons but all i cared about was crones, i wasn't a buddy buddy with anyone except to my old group and my current group.

@chris, yes, I, Tiesto, was beaten by lahi even though I had 4x bezemut and reflect armor.

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    But like anyone will tell you templar is more of a gear defined class compared to guardians
    all classes need gears to be good.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    @chris, yes, I, Tiesto, was beaten by lahi even though I had 4x bezemut and reflect armor.
    I know, that wasnt even my point however, just a side-note to Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Pretty positive anybody would die when you have a full party of dekons on you.
    LAWLS!!!!! A full pt of me XD I had to laugh. Sorry cat <3 u still I just has to quote it for the lawlness.

Dekon = me
    Dekan = fishy dragons from the game.... <3
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    LAWLS!!!!! A full pt of me XD I had to laugh. Sorry cat <3 u still I just has to quote it for the lawlness.

Dekon = me
    Dekan = fishy dragons from the game.... <3
    Why did you bump this thread agian

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    ohai

[/URL]

tanked them for a good 15 mins, called 3 people and they ported when we went out again. we`re so zergy lol.

PS: Pay attention to the name of the screenshot ;D
    PPS: I have the footage of the "PvP" on my HD if anyone wants.

Cause cat said there was a party of me's on nicole....... not Dekans.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

I also lol'ed when she said it tbh.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Banned
    Mkay thats cool.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast