Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Hey Aizen

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    exactly , so not applicable :O

(i thought it was a cat x.X)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I think that one is from belgium lol , i remember that
    lol better than burning cars in paris at least...

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    let's rather talk about bunny rings. Moar fluffy
    yeah because its about the fluffy there obviously.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Apparently the milk protest was in 2005, talk bout burning cars, i think they're burning tractorz o.o.. or maybe it's something behind it, hard to see
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    i did my share of input too
    Oh you mean 2 levels on the priest, some 1x psy/vit rings and a 20psy goggle? The goggle I had to guilt trip you into letting us use? That all? You want that **** back? You can sure as hell have it. idgaf, that **** doesn't make that much of a difference.

Nothing compared to the 40ish levels we got you. Think about that, son.

And quit your crying and excuses. I called you out. Deal with it. Man the **** up and grow some balls.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Oh you mean 2 levels on the priest, some 1x psy/vit rings and a 20psy goggle? The goggle I had to guilt trip you into letting us use? That all? You want that **** back? You can sure as hell have it. idgaf, that **** doesn't make that much of a difference.

Nothing compared to the 40ish levels we got you. Think about that, son.

And quit your crying and excuses. I called you out. Deal with it. Man the **** up and grow some balls.

will do whatever you want when you grow up.
    and i sure didnt know im 9x already.
    and yet again you didnt touch your wizard more than 3 times during all the time since im back but way to brag about things jess/vu/seiji did accrediting them to yourself kiddo.
    you didnt have to guilt trip me into, thats just your childish mind making you believe that, i didnt say no at all, just said i was planning on selling them and that i actually spent quite a bit on them, theres a difference.
    you arent calling me out, you just make claims of a pissy 4 years old whose lollipop was stolen. mere exaggerations and reasonless rage.
    once again: grow up little girl.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    will do whatever you want when you grow up.
    and i sure didnt know im 9x already.
    and yet again you didnt touch your wizard more than 3 times during all the time since im back but way to brag about things jess/vu/seiji did accrediting them to yourself kiddo.
    you didnt have to guilt trip me into, thats just your childish mind making you believe that, i didnt say no at all, just said i was planning on selling them and that i actually spent quite a bit on them, theres a difference.
    you arent calling me out, you just make claims of a pissy 4 years old whose lollipop was stolen. mere exaggerations and reasonless rage.
    once again: grow up little girl.
    Learn math child. you have 69 levels now. I said about 40ish of them were from us. Meaning you had 29ish gained by you. Which is pretty accurate. I may even be giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I did guilt trip you with the goggles. I pointed out that as a group we let you leech off of our 3 parties of wraths, and that we (jesz/seiji) provided the triple party scrolls. That the least you could do would be to transfer the goggles as a 'thanks.' You agreed, and a couple days later made the transfer.

You were afk way too much. How the hell did you even know who was on the wiz? Even if it wasn't me, its still my wiz that leveled your ass up.

I don't understand why you are STILL sitting here trying to find excuse after excuse for ****. I don't even understand what you're trying to prove.

You're a greedy ass mother****er and an ungrateful bitch. Nothing you say will change that.

Aren't you supposed to be studying? Why are you on forums? Be a good boy and turn off the computer and get back to your books. Make mommy and daddy proud with good grades!

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19