Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    what other word starts with b and ends on hearts?
    2 letters t and o you can do itttttttt.
    well get you a camel for your next birthday, i promise! <3

E: didnt try to say eso were noobs, just not as good as selfproclaimed since around the time i was actually around and seeing the esotag (somewhen when bh just disappeared) they definitely had the gearadvantage by quite a bit, especially on accessories.
    my b-day was about 20 days ago u can still bring meh a camel np
    and around that time as i remb it was crafting time so every one could make accessories on their own 25's up to 51's and those for wizards were the best at that time so i dont see how they out gear u when u could make ur own gear ,accessories are not an excuse since crafting started till bez and ruler were planted in game and those for temps so excuse me there but am not bying the gear advantage "Accessories" u gota come up with diff thing
    pz pz
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

crafting came out quite a bit later, there was a given timewindow when th ebest stuff was silva and r4 drops.
    after that yeah when crafting came out ppl got a little more even on that, however thats also been the time when quite a few of the old pvpers left so eso was still standing as solid group of geared up ppl there, for pvp that is.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

crafting came out quite a bit later, there was a given timewindow when th ebest stuff was silva and r4 drops.
    after that yeah when crafting came out ppl got a little more even on that, however thats also been the time when quite a few of the old pvpers left so eso was still standing as solid group of geared up ppl there, for pvp that is.
    crafting came out June 2009
    at that time i didnt even hear about you Paka ,qndy was about 9x still didnt hit 99 flare temp wasnt fully geared yet and was crafting accessories
    yup i think crafting was out when u were still lvling up so again not an excuse
    Linn Linn says:
    and lol
    Utara.

yeah crafting came out when i was still lvling, qndy was 99 a while already though.
    where is it an excuse for anything though? i already said eso sadly left when i finally got to 99 And my gears together.
    still been at some pvps even as lowby (the reason why i started out with reraise 6 to begin with)
    in fact i actually owe eso and paka some thanks, the constant pressure got me to figure out my final pvpbuild back then and all the errors paka made i could learn from instead of doing em myself =) <3

yeah crafting came out when i was still lvling, qndy was 99 a while already though.
    where is it an excuse for anything though? i already said eso sadly left when i finally got to 99 And my gears together.
    still been at some pvps even as lowby (the reason why i started out with reraise 6 to begin with)
    in fact i actually owe eso and paka some thanks, the constant pressure got me to figure out my final pvpbuild back then and all the errors paka made i could learn from instead of doing em myself =) <3
    if u look up about 4 replies you would know why i brought up crafting and i said it wasnt an excuse
    and then again eso left around august~september 2010 crafting came up June 2009 "the time u were lvling" so it took u about lil more than a year to get ur wizard pimped for pvp and yet again u are disappointed they couldnt wait for u ,now call me slow / asshole / idiot or what ever u want but could u clear this for me ,u said u pt'ed with paka's friends at some point and they are the same group he lvled with so u and paka were at the same lvl range at some point right ? how come he gotten a well geared 99 wizard regardless the skills so fast when it took u lil more than a year ? what ever choice paka took there that got him to gear faster than you was a smart choice while the one u took was obviously not as smart as him no offence "a year is a lot of time "
    i would rather pick the smarter to be my main wizard than any other wiz
    reminding you that am not attacking you or talking about how good or bad u are so dont get me wrong am trying to get to the bottom of this
    pz
    Linn Linn says:
    and lol
    Utara.

erm well crafting actually came out way before ppl started making rings, not to mention +ing them on silva but dont dare to ask me how long that may have taken i simply dont remember anymore :x but yeah it was rojon to first start out with those.

actually when i was grinding with them, paka wasnt around so idk what his lvl was that time. however i never managed to pop soloscrolls int he first place and ive been in esos kos guild so lvling in ideal spots was rather... not rly an option. eventually i switched out for a while which didnt change the kos whatsoever i dont even remember.
    but yeah it definitely was the fact of kos that slowed me down quite a bit there. (usually ran soloseals though) + i had to farm for my ****, didnt pay as much as i farmed and stuff isnt rly too cheap right? while he basically got a few quite geared and high lvl chars to sell and live from there (didnt actually know that till recently a few pages back lol)

QQ all you want about not being in my parties anymore. The wizard is mine, and I made sure you were always still in the parties. Yes I did often play my wiz but obviously you were always too afk to notice.

I knew you were a big headed asshole back when you played before, but I had thought maybe you changed. You seemed nice enough. Good to know your head inflates with each level you gain. Well I won't be contributing to that anymore. **** the hell off and leave me alone, king of excuses.
    Last edited by SweetestShampoo; 06-15-2011 at 11:35 AM.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Oh yeah, and obviously you don't know me and Vu well enough if you make claims about him or me on the accounts. You obviously don't know that Vu and I are pretty much one person. Anything on either of our accounts belongs to both of us. Regardless of whether he was on the account or I was on the account, **** is paid for by us. Those wraths you're talking about were OURS. Who the **** cares who was ON the account at the time, you got to afk leech off of OUR ****. So shut your ****ing mouth before you talk.

I'm ****ing glad as hell your EM got locked so we couldn't transfer you RP for scrolls. You don't deserve that kindness.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

2 things I hate more than anything else:

1- people who make promises and don't follow through
    2- unappreciative ****s

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Oh yeah, and obviously you don't know me and Vu well enough if you make claims about him or me on the accounts. You obviously don't know that Vu and I are pretty much one person. Anything on either of our accounts belongs to both of us. Regardless of whether he was on the account or I was on the account, **** is paid for by us. Those wraths you're talking about were OURS. Who the **** cares who was ON the account at the time, you got to afk leech off of OUR ****. So shut your ****ing mouth before you talk.

I'm ****ing glad as hell your EM got locked so we couldn't transfer you RP for scrolls. You don't deserve that kindness.
    Calm down, everything will be okay. D:

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast