Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Wizards are wizards... they are crowed control, most of them now are full vit or heavy vit just to survive cause they are main targets in pvp.

Who gives a **** on who was the best then and now before someone was gone and after. Lapaka was good, GG was good. They both knew\know how to play their chars. They did what they were supposed to to help their team win. So what if GG thinks hes uber amazing. Most wizards tend to believe this. I knew several others from Ahkma server like that. I know some on shielyn, I know some on solace.

Fact of the matter is, if they know how to play their char. If they do a good enough job. The end result is their side winning. Wizards are not Dmg dealers. They wont EVER kill main targets in pvp. So who gives a ****. I didnt play much with paka when the merge happened. I didnt really get along with GG for the most part. -_- Even tho he still owes me like 2 levels that he never got me cause hes a noob who quit. -_-!

But really your arguing about the past. Its not like they are both here anymore to play to prove anything. Its now no more than hear say and matter of opinion. Cat was Eso. Cat played with paka. Cat may be biased towards believing paka was\is better than GG. GG didnt play much with paka. GG has god complex. GG may be biased towards beliving that he is the best.

Ok Ok

Problem solved

Paka and GG are equals. End of story.

Rage at me. I need some lols!
    Since when people should listen to scammer?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Menz, Dekon, don't ruin the fun, let there be rage :O!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    You leveled my char more than I leveled yours? Really? Nice joke there. Did you forget about the 3 parties of wraths of ohn that we let you accompany us on? Did you forget that we offered to transfer you RP to your account so you could buy scrolls?
    oh please, the only 2 times youve actually been doing something on your char was when vu got sick of the wrath party cuz he kept dying/pulling zeit and you took over for a couple minutes till you went all emo about wiping just as much in less time and the kasapt just before recent maint.
    the rest was done by vu/jess and as far as i know your name is cat so...
    however dont get me wrong, im actually thankfull eventhough i really didnt want to deal with such hassle to keep a certain lvl up at this point.
    why? you know why. starts with e ends on xams.
    and besides that, what does all that have to do with your esosadfacerage?
    i mean instead of just litterally freaking out you could have given me clear points as to why in hell you think lapaka was anything above medicore.
    you cant, you cant even say a thing about me pointing out that eso wasnt as great seeing how you guys relied on zerg with gear, that is, good enough numbers to make things work usually and most of all this one dropdead broken class called templurer.
    you have absolutely nothing to bring up here but why does that make you rage so hard?

E: and a little lol at quchico w/e mexican name it is for again having no point but saying it is that stubborn like a crying child.
    Last edited by rottn; 06-15-2011 at 04:06 AM.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

starts with p and ends on .

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

p. ? o.o

/blablub

LOL ahahaha

nvm, I got it xDDD

silence ._.

LOL

It's okay *pats back*

Was first like:

wtf pdott? o___O

lol v.v

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    and again you just prove what i said, an esoperson acting like he was the one and only best wizard that ever played.
    i didnt say when he sucke dup to creation, fact is he did.
    fact is he sucked till then.
    fact is still you have absolutely no point to score as to why he would be worth the title good even because under past circumstances he really didnt have to deal with any ****ing challenge at all.
    in fact i was sad that eso left when i finally got to 99 and geard to pvp, i woul dhave loved to meet any of those bragalots on even gears and even level sadly it never got that far.
    tomatoes? wasnt she like fullpsy or something? if i remember right it was nights to introduce you ppl to the hp heavy build and him who you got gear from to see it yourself when he quit.

besides that its out of question that paka got anything on me for the sole and simple reason that he NEVER had to deal with ppl on an even level ever on silva.
    and what chris said, way to ignore btw <3

so fanboy lapaka all you want, doesnt give out a single fact about why thats true or that its true at all.
    /end thread.
    hai
    so you say eso ppl never had good enemies ?
    did u know that their core comes from vengeance and planC who fought Brave Hearts ? now if u tell me BH were noobs then ill have to give u a side kick on ur head with my camel
    tho i wish i had a camel ;x
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    hai
    so you say eso ppl never had good enemies ?
    did u know that their core comes from vengeance and planC who fought Brave Hearts ? now if u tell me BH were noobs then ill have to give u a side kick on ur head with my camel
    tho i wish i had a camel ;x
    what other word starts with b and ends on hearts?
    2 letters t and o you can do itttttttt.
    well get you a camel for your next birthday, i promise! <3

E: didnt try to say eso were noobs, just not as good as selfproclaimed since around the time i was actually around and seeing the esotag (somewhen when bh just disappeared) they definitely had the gearadvantage by quite a bit, especially on accessories.
    Last edited by rottn; 06-15-2011 at 07:52 AM.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast