Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

And shes prolly too pissed at rottn to be pissed at you. Or so
    lol

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Pitty.

Cuz i can't sleep and don't know what to do.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I see you Eagle. I just really don't care. o.O

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Well I can sleep so thats what Im going to do now xD
    dont hurt someone o.o xD

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    mkay, sleep well.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    i didnt plan to do this kind of hardcore grind and push it ush it push it, it was your brilliant idea to drag me into it
    Oh. Okay. Well I'll stop inviting you to join us then. Sorry to make you do something you didn't want to do.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Oh. Okay. Well I'll stop inviting you to join us then. Sorry to make you do something you didn't want to do.
    Cats claws are out full force...
    Quit - **** Forever.

rottn just can't admit that Lapaka was 100% better than him lulz.

Wizards are wizards... they are crowed control, most of them now are full vit or heavy vit just to survive cause they are main targets in pvp.

Who gives a **** on who was the best then and now before someone was gone and after. Lapaka was good, GG was good. They both knew\know how to play their chars. They did what they were supposed to to help their team win. So what if GG thinks hes uber amazing. Most wizards tend to believe this. I knew several others from Ahkma server like that. I know some on shielyn, I know some on solace.

Fact of the matter is, if they know how to play their char. If they do a good enough job. The end result is their side winning. Wizards are not Dmg dealers. They wont EVER kill main targets in pvp. So who gives a ****. I didnt play much with paka when the merge happened. I didnt really get along with GG for the most part. -_- Even tho he still owes me like 2 levels that he never got me cause hes a noob who quit. -_-!

But really your arguing about the past. Its not like they are both here anymore to play to prove anything. Its now no more than hear say and matter of opinion. Cat was Eso. Cat played with paka. Cat may be biased towards believing paka was\is better than GG. GG didnt play much with paka. GG has god complex. GG may be biased towards beliving that he is the best.

Ok Ok

Problem solved

Paka and GG are equals. End of story.

Rage at me. I need some lols!
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Not to mention wiz is piss easy to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast