Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

E-PEEN convooooooo

*sits back and enjoys*

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    excuse now?

back then when EVERYONE had wings or 20s r4 drops, that's what you were referring to? ok.
    not an excuse when talking about roys gear status back when i still played.

iv beaten your butt buddy's templar herakles who had 47% dd + frozen bezemut eyes 1on1 4 times, and i had 41% dd + 51s, 2 vids were uploaded and approved, you really think skills don't matter? did his bezemut eyes 47% dd and **** got him anywhere?
    and please don't gimme this "ive played a templar before so etc etc" cuz you haven't, no dual logging for grinding or logged in for temp buffs don't count as "pvped with templar"
    ah thats what you were referring to. molly (1v1pet pretty much Oo) teardrops, duckpots, w/e, you used quite a big chunk of those while he had normal pots ONLY already makes a huge diff in the first place. idk if you also had your reflect armor on those fights but honestly i dont care that you beat him, never said he was the best temp, he just had a 47 dd mace and those frozen bezes there, thats gear at least but its not like you were so much behind.
    also i didnt just lvl the char on afkleech/abuse it as buffbitch (well i mainly did, nothing bad there harhar) also did some bossing and some pvp with it but i doubt you remember what HERO RUUUUUUUUUUSH stands for right? <3 god i miss vibes
    also stop taking things so seriously and calm down some, i still love you too james <3
    whenever you bring up "gg > paka" thing ppl flamed you while you idk.. just copy and paste those wizard rocket science **** all the time, but not a single person has agreed on what you think, why do you take this wizard thing so seriously? do you really want to be called the best wizard? ok you're the best wizard ever, there you go, and you may as well put it as your sig lol.
    nobody and i repeat, nobody could score a single point against it and just flamed away blindly, if that means anything to you sure go ahead and think w/e you want.
    calling me out on wizard rocketscience? wasnt it yu to brag about every single bit of movement calling it your combo as dhan and so on in the first place? so i thought ill give you a more detailed example to match your lvl
    + werent you one of those to claim paka knew how to build and play his wiz last night? and then you put it down as rocketscience when you cant back it up here with given examples? D:
    cuz once again, paka didnt know to build a wiz, he got a build and gears when he joined eso + lots of backup and barely and tempthreat to deal with ever.
    point is still standing, untouched, not even tickled.
    even chris bothered to give out an objective view of the fights in pakas vid, yet ppl just kept flaming around blindly without making a single point there.

and it wasnt so much about the best title actually, ive been the bes on the server at that time when i finally had my gear together and started pvping, thats for sure but then again there werent any other worth to mention wizards other than polish sz debuffed that time anyways.
    even im aware that going that far to claim to be best of all time is an exaggeration there, we only had 3 servers, tempest definitely didnt match the ohn/shielyn gearlvl that time yet so thats out of question rather, as far as ohn goes idk, may have been outgeared but thats not even the point, its performance.
    and alone the fact that i turned the wiz that was mostly seen as szdebuffer that time into a killing class with a heckload of ccs while most wizards on the server that is, were seen as grindchars/debuffers only talks for itself right.
    also to crank your poor little ago some mroe, ive always been a broke student, i actually didnt put much money into the game, a fair amount true but the most part was farmed.

anyways i rly dont care, it just gets annoying when the same old bunch of camelriders keeps calling me out on something they cant score a single point at.
    inbe4 lol germanrage hitler etc. we all know hitler wasnt exactly german and had tourettes <3
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post

ah thats what you were referring to. molly (1v1pet pretty much Oo) teardrops, duckpots, w/e, you used quite a big chunk of those while he had normal pots ONLY already makes a huge diff in the first place. idk if you also had your reflect armor on those fights but honestly i dont care that you beat him, never said he was the best temp, he just had a 47 dd mace and those frozen bezes there, thats gear at least but its not like you were so much behind.
    also i didnt just lvl the char on afkleech/abuse it as buffbitch (well i mainly did, nothing bad there harhar) also did some bossing and some pvp with it but i doubt you remember what HERO RUUUUUUUUUUSH stands for right? <3 god i miss vibes
    also stop taking things so seriously and calm down some, i still love you too james <3

nobody and i repeat, nobody could score a single point against it and just flamed away blindly, if that means anything to you sure go ahead and think w/e you want.
    calling me out on wizard rocketscience? wasnt it yu to brag about every single bit of movement calling it your combo as dhan and so on in the first place? so i thought ill give you a more detailed example to match your lvl
    + werent you one of those to claim paka knew how to build and play his wiz last night? and then you put it down as rocketscience when you cant back it up here with given examples? D:
    cuz once again, paka didnt know to build a wiz, he got a build and gears when he joined eso + lots of backup and barely and tempthreat to deal with ever.
    even chris bothered to give out an objective view of the fights in pakas vid, yet ppl just kept flaming around blindly without making a single point there.

and it wasnt so much about the best title actually, ive been the bes on the server at that time when i finally had my gear together and started pvping, thats for sure but then again there werent any other worth to mention wizards other than polish sz debuffed that time anyways.
    even im aware that going that far to claim to be best of all time is an exaggeration there, we only had 3 servers, tempest definitely didnt match the ohn/shielyn gearlvl that time yet so thats out of question rather, as far as ohn goes idk, may have been outgeared but thats not even the point, its performance.
    and alone the fact that i turned the wiz that was mostly seen as szdebuffer that time into a killing class with a heckload of ccs while most wizards on the server that is, were seen as grindchars/debuffers only talks for itself right.
    also to crank your poor little ago some mroe, ive always been a broke student, i actually didnt put much money into the game, a fair amount true but the most part was farmed.

anyways i rly dont care, it just gets annoying when the same old bunch of camelriders keeps calling me out on something they cant score a single point at.
    inbe4 lol germanrage hitler etc. we all know hitler wasnt exactly german and had tourettes <3
    i'm not even gonna try to be reasonable with you anymore another wizard rocket science ****, lol@ i won cuz i used teardrops, if he had frozen bezemut eyes what makes you think he didn't use xmas teadrops?he lied about what acc he used, as you can see i thought he was using +10 insurgents, yes i got trolled there, but ok i get it, everything has to be your way, he can use teardrop, but i can't, right, as for the rest of your post...i really got nothing more to say...you just pulled the raging racism card, im not even gona go there.

bark bark

/blablub

thats what he does. <3
    and dont you dare putting that blame on me, which bunch of nobrainers keeps pulling said card constantly again? right.
    fairly doubt he used xmasteardrops else... the fight would have been pointless to begin with Oo 10 sec cd? wasnt it that? XD
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

thats what he does. <3
    and dont you dare putting that blame on me, which bunch of nobrainers keeps pulling said card constantly again? right.
    fairly doubt he used xmasteardrops else... the fight would have been pointless to begin with Oo 10 sec cd? wasnt it that? XD
    i posted few lines and look at walloftext of yours with some racist **** in it, who's barking again?

who's barking again?
    I was

(>o_o)>

<(o_o<)

(\(^.~)/)

I did lol so hard. Another retard I guess.

Godgrinder stfu dude... we all know you are a big fail, now go delete you char. thx, bye
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

this is getting a gangbang o.o

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast