Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

so I heard cheesur sold his reflect armour has anyone seen it around? whoever gets that and a temp with boss drops and **** will be able to take on james! O:
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Oh and @saswki when I said give up I didnt mean concede like u do every game of hon. I meant to leave divinity alone come back to solace and HUNT! keep new dungeons and **** away from other ppl.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    so I heard cheesur sold his reflect armour has anyone seen it around? whoever gets that and a temp with boss drops and **** will be able to take on james! O:
    forgot to mention skills
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Squire
    lol utara wants boss drops from james kizzz kizzz kizz
    3bood.

Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    forgot to mention skills
    Skills as a templar... I wont say they dont exist but I will say that it is quite limited. Anyone who can mastery any other class thats not templar will be able to master the templar id say.

The templar game is more about gear than about skills and timing.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Quote Originally Posted by Saswki View Post
    lol utara wants boss drops from james kizzz kizzz kizz
    jamez iz my hero <3
    dropz plx
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    wtf is lahi , now if u say lahi then u have no idea what am talking about that means stfu and stand aside kiddo i have no time for nonfactors anyways
    Lahi is a guild. If you dont know Lahi, then youre either ignorant or unaware what happened on this server. Btw, nonfactors, who won against James Eso in a legit TSB, even though he had 4x Beze, Epic and Reflect armor equipped. You can deny that all you want, at the end I`m saying the truth so all you can do is diminish it by w/e means you can think of, or just accept it like an honest person.

i dare u go 1v1 with james whatever char u have ? and i know the answer already i ll either say u dont have gear / boss drops or a pk char? the usual excuses
    Honestly, I dont know which one of the chars you logg, and I could care less. I dont have any intention to 1v1 James, since its pointless and a win - even though unlikely, since even Wei couldnt handle me 1v1 - will not prove a goddamn thing.

pro tip dont **** talk whos superior to u aka james or ull end up like frank
    I thought I`d just add something to your claim of "we were the only ones fighting Nemesis jajaja", since its just plain wrong. Btw, the TSB we won against Eso was when James was allied with Nemesis still. Get your facts right, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfACasualty View Post
    BS :P "James" didn't know how to run the guild like Zane did, Zane was very tactical, James was just a little Nemesis pet. Zergin' it all the time.
    if you add either eso into "zerg list" will make your whole post invalid, it'll only make you look like a hater nothing more.
    lol@ tactical, you sound like you know how to run a guild, there is no "tactics" ,eso got to where they were only because bravehearts left the game, now i'm not saying they suck but it's the truth.

- my eso was a "joke" guild, i never took it serious, few of my friends didn't think i could take any town with Esoteric tag, so i made it and took 1 of those ****ty town either ash or siem can't remember, so i won the bet, we zerg? hey those meat shield i added might be **** cuz i had to invite 30 ppl so i could enter tsb, but the max i could get in tsb was about a pt and half lol

- me neme****'s pet? bambam paid me half of what brine earned when tempest merged with shielyn that's how pussy he was, im a business man but when he crosses the line like how he broke ally and tried to get the old forever back while he was still acting cocky, i kosed him.

every guild ruled the server got to where they are because the previous dominant guild quitted, but not in forever case, we just simply destroyed neme**** with 3x less numbers, we made'em, we destroyed'em.

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Skills as a templar... I wont say they dont exist but I will say that it is quite limited. Anyone who can mastery any other class thats not templar will be able to master the templar id say.

The templar game is more about gear than about skills and timing.
    ppl think templar has all sorts of anti skills like cures/release will make it a "noob" class, ppl who says are normally the ones who sucks as a templar, and that's a fact

ppl say templar sucks cuz they can do this and that, but when have you ever seen a templar who heals and cures? i mean **** they don't even heal themselves they think they can just pot through with holywines and teardrops while holding their full upgraded 6x dd ****.

but you got 1 right, templar is about timing AND reaction, reaction isn't something you can learn, you need to play long enough to get used to the game just like how you drive a car, sure it's so easy, but you can't say you're a pro driver just because you can drive on the road.

a pro templar player has prob had mastered other classes too, that's why they know how to react to different situations.
    Last edited by jamesy; 05-23-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    if you add either eso into "zerg list" will make your whole post invalid, it'll only make you look like a hater nothing more.
    lol@ tactical, you sound like you know how to run a guild, there is no "tactics" ,eso got to where they were only because bravehearts left the game, now i'm not saying they suck but it's the truth.

- my eso was a "joke" guild, i never took it serious, few of my friends didn't think i could take any town with Esoteric tag, so i made it and took 1 of those ****ty town either ash or siem can't remember, so i won the bet, we zerg? hey those meat shield i added might be **** cuz i had to invite 30 ppl so i could enter tsb, but the max i could get in tsb was about a pt and half lol

- me neme****'s pet? bambam paid me half of what brine earned when tempest merged with shielyn that's how pussy he was, im a business man but when he crosses the line like how he broke ally and tried to get the old forever back while he was still acting cocky, i kosed him.

every guild ruled the server got to where they are because the previous dominant guild quitted, but not in forever case, we just simply destroyed neme**** with 3x less numbers, we made'em, we destroyed'em.
    Lol a lot fo what I remember was you being buddy buddy with other guilds and attacking others for fun with a lot of ppl the guild as a whole probably not a zerg but when you take the consideration of all the guilds you team with it makes a zerg.

Aside from all this bs, I didn't realize Bam was such a pussy rofl. GMs are funny.
    ~Teehee~

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast