Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfACasualty View Post
    Wasn't talking about zanes original esoteric. That was the best guild ever. I was talking about the one teisto tried to bring up but never could.
    I was a member of Both Eso's and to say James's Eso was a zerg guild is bs...we didnt have 500000 members on at all times like most other true zerg guilds around then. Neither Eso's were a zerg.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Squire
    Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Eso shouldnt even be on the list of guilds that zerged they were just consistent with what they did unlike any other guild whos ever been in controll. They patrolled r5 constantly and pked anyone who they did not allow to farm there. They controlled the economy which made everything worth something so their guildies could make rps. They always had around a party of folks no matter what time of day to hunt with and during bosses they were always available.

Wonder if forever will give up on all that crap in divnity server once new content comes out and just stick to hunting. Also want to see what forever will do with the 2 towns max guild members=18 situation.
    give up? loooooooooooooolllllolololasoldoasdlasodl best joke ever,you know we ****in bored being on top always,i want be chased ffs.
    3bood.

Sorry Mate D:
    ~Teehee~

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I was a member of Both Eso's and to say James's Eso was a zerg guild is bs...we didnt have 500000 members on at all times like most other true zerg guilds around then. Neither Eso's were a zerg.
    BS :P "James" didn't know how to run the guild like Zane did, Zane was very tactical, James was just a little Nemesis pet. Zergin' it all the time.
    ~Teehee~

BS :P "James" didn't know how to run the guild like Zane did, Zane was very tactical, James was just a little Nemesis pet. Zergin' it all the time.
    You need to move on, old man. It's the 21st century now.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

And look at Cat's fanboy raging cos she thought someone called Esoteric a Zerg.

The guild itself had a strong core. As long as you hold power, the powerful would want to join. Or those who think they are strong.

Like Aizen and Frankie.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

dude u are an idiot i bet u have no idea about the situation we been when james made the new eso
    no one would fight nemisis except for our small group ,the guy u calling a nemisis pet stepped up and left the zerg formed a new guild made of like 20 somthing members ? fought nemisis when all the server was licking their asses we kept on fighting till we took over
    get ur facts straight be4 u post
    oh well what a dhan knows about runing a guild anyways LOL
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
    and look at cat's fanboy raging cos she thought someone called esoteric a zerg.

The guild itself had a strong core. As long as you hold power, the powerful would want to join. Or those who think they are strong.

Like aizen and frankie.
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by M580 View Post
    no one would fight nemisis except for our small group ,the guy u calling a nemisis pet stepped up and left the zerg formed a new guild made of like 20 somthing members ? fought nemisis when all the server was licking their asses we kept on fighting till we took over
    ermmmm, Lahi????? Also we trashed you in TSB, even though James had 4x Beze, Epic and his Reflect armor

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    ermmmm, Lahi????? Also we trashed you in TSB, even though James had 4x Beze, Epic and his Reflect armor
    wtf is lahi , now if u say lahi then u have no idea what am talking about that means stfu and stand aside kiddo i have no time for nonfactors anyways
    i dare u go 1v1 with james whatever char u have ? and i know the answer already i ll either say u dont have gear / boss drops or a pk char? the usual excuses
    pro tip dont **** talk whos superior to u aka james or ull end up like frank
    pz
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast