Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post
    an orgy with dekans? ^^
    Yuuuuuuuuuuup Gang bang.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Lol I like how you trash talk and still suck nicole, go back to hibernatiing, lol wooohoo we lost ruler we didnt even have half of what we can ring to the table but then again ill let you thing you are the **** for now, have fun trolling i wont post again on this thread!
    SexyAnia-99 Templar
    Insurrection-Vet
    Alabama

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.”

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new world. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Bring it, boy. See you kids at ruler later this evening
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    its funny how you are like "we can still call for moaaaaaaaaar" instead of using the amount of given players to your fullest advantage and trying to overcome us. Mind you 99% was present there with 3 Members, Celyn, Erza(who is afaik running on a 2-part upgraded still) and myself(xChrisx). Did you see BamBam, Algis, MuyMuy, sOYa, Kablam, Conia, LaBella, AngelOnBoard, Sweetcorn, Queenie, xLovex etc there? I certainly did not.

I like Lucas and Aizen, but that pvp put me to sleep, I wanted to watch Koph hit stuff lol.

As for Aizen, he has done some pretty good things with what he had, I mean I remember being one of his first members in Insurrection, there were like 8 of us, and I was the ****tiest(besides the point). He's a great leader and he has one of the top guilds on the server now so quit trolling on him about one zerg, lots of guilds have zerged in the past and will later on.

Some examples of Zergs:

-Eternity
    -Esoteric
    -Incursion
    -Nemisis
    -Insurrection
    -Reapers
    -Tenkai

And many more.

~Teehee~

Yes, Esoteric's 50 member guild was a zerg. Bwahahaha. No joke, we never let it go above like 56. Any time it would hit 60, we'd go on a kicking spree so that we WOULDN'T be a zerg.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

lol Eso a zerg? I remember we did one TSB once with less then 20 peoples and we still won. Nice zerg *Sarcasm*

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Eso shouldnt even be on the list of guilds that zerged they were just consistent with what they did unlike any other guild whos ever been in controll. They patrolled r5 constantly and pked anyone who they did not allow to farm there. They controlled the economy which made everything worth something so their guildies could make rps. They always had around a party of folks no matter what time of day to hunt with and during bosses they were always available.

Wonder if forever will give up on all that crap in divnity server once new content comes out and just stick to hunting. Also want to see what forever will do with the 2 towns max guild members=18 situation.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

Wasn't talking about zanes original esoteric. That was the best guild ever. I was talking about the one teisto tried to bring up but never could.
    ~Teehee~

Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfACasualty View Post
    Wasn't talking about zanes original esoteric. That was the best guild ever. I was talking about the one teisto tried to bring up but never could.
    Well ya gotta be more specific. D:

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast