Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by Quandry View Post
    Dont get mad at Aizen cuase you were born ugly, noone wants you and you substitute ur failures in life with time on ROHAN...and now that is coming to an end. Sup?

how does an ugly chick with no job pay for the gas that goes into her RV/HOME that allows her to "sleep on the beach everynight"

or she sleeps there cause she ran out of gas and no1 will PAY her for services.
    LOOOL shows how much you know. I technically work two jobs, my main one in the publishing industry. I'm sorry you're not smart enough to figure out how to make money enough to spare on hobbies and to have the free time in which to enjoy them. Keep trying to insult my real life all you want, you got nothing on me, try again butthurt boy.

How about you go visit that other thread and answer a few questions that were posed you there
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Why buff concentration at summon event when ur ally drop 120 gs for arcane/enhance attack. Then again knowing sov they dont even party insurrection just stick with their temps.
    Iceyy~~Templar~~RAINBOWS

Warcraft3 B-Net: Haruka@useast ~~~ Haruka@uswest
    Garena: BeeTanks ~~~ !|c00ffff00Tina

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    Why buff concentration at summon event when ur ally drop 120 gs for arcane/enhance attack. Then again knowing sov they dont even party insurrection just stick with their temps.
    they didnt. The only Templar worth partying wouldve been CareBear, but afaik Pualani is very rarely online. GODZ would be worth of a party too, but then again, Sov Temps are prolly better.

Those guys had arcane and concentration left over from a pvp earlier in the day in which Insurrection buffed them, had Sovereign helping and still got wiped.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    they didnt. The only Templar worth partying wouldve been CareBear, but afaik Pualani is very rarely online. GODZ would be worth of a party too, but then again, Sov Temps are prolly better.
    Only boss drops in Sov are OneSlip 1 bez 3 flame and CareBear 1 bez 3 flame + a few other random flame diamonds, Sov's pt was better except for paille who is just straight flame diamonds but paille was on 20s + had guild buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    You're proud of your zerg? Four-Five vit dekons just for me. But guess what, I may have died a few times, but it was you guys who wound up in sz
    LOL Its a SunB1tch QQ... Yh Im proud of them!!!!! Whats the matter??

Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    LOL Its a SunB1tch QQ... Yh Im proud of them!!!!! Whats the matter??

Quote Originally Posted by andyLionheart View Post
    I just can say TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE; and it is the best post you did ever

Im glad some ppl can admit it is a game and some are here just talking lot of ****

Be huggies
    I thought you don't ****-talk.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Pretty positive anybody would die when you have a full party of dekons on you. They chain sleep and stun you and use the no-pot buff, so not only can you not heal yourself because you're stunned, but you also can't pot either. NOBODY could survive that. It's a very slow death, but there's no way to get out of it.
    an orgy with dekans? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post
    an orgy with dekans? ^^
    no not dekans... "dekons"! lol
    Troll Patrol ~

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast