Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Aizen

please dont spit when you rage aloud k thank you.
    and your reading comprehension skills went down the river with a rising angerlevel.
    i was talking about those ppl, all these butthurt ppl in this thread acting like their paka was the best wiz ever when he by far was not.
    none of them, including you has a single defensive point to bring up against that because you simply dont know.
    i sure as hell know what he went up against, ive been around before, in fact i was grinding with those flirt ppl minus paka for quite a bit back when i just started and all of us where quite low still.
    i know they had their troubles with creation, especially the priest loved him so its just normal for nooby paka to talk to creation.
    calls wording was kiss ass whatsoever.
    and the mainreason that made paka and the rest of eso good was gearadvantage, the very mainreason.
    that that doesnt make sense to you just shows how few thoughts you formed before you even typed thos elast two posts.

now dont make me repeat myself constantly... /end discussion (on behalf of constructive arguements which are still fine to be posted obviously)
    Last edited by rottn; 06-14-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

O.O
    dont bite, just bark.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    O.O
    dont bite, just bark.
    you like the first one more.

Fkin stalker o.o

Quote Originally Posted by rottn View Post
    please dont spit when you rage aloud k thank you.
    and your reading comprehension skills went down the river with a rising angerlevel.
    i was talking about those ppl, all these butthurt ppl in this thread acting like their paka was the best wiz ever when he by far was not.
    none of them, including you has a single defensive point to bring up against that because you simply dont know.
    i sure as hell know what he went up against, ive been around before, in fact i was grinding with those flirt ppl minus paka for quite a bit back when i just started and all of us where quite low still.
    i know they had their troubles with creation, especially the priest loved him so its just normal for nooby paka to talk to creation.
    calls wording was kiss ass whatsoever.
    and the mainreason that made paka and the rest of eso good was gearadvantage, the very mainreason.
    that that doesnt make sense to you just shows how few thoughts you formed before you even typed thos elast two posts.

now dont make me repeat myself constantly... /end thread (on behalf of constructive arguements which are still fine to be posted obviously)
    Oh, okay. So then who is the best according to you? YOU? lololol. Okay, so then maybe you FULLY relied on your gear, because who is it that's been letting you leech your char the whole time on Divinity? OH YEAH. ME.

Looks like gg needs to be worshiped too. GG, the all powerful master of the universe who is ALL KNOWING about EVERYTHING. Please teach me your ways. You know EVERYTHING about a guild you weren't even in. Please teach me your expert ways of telepathy and world-knowingness.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Gz on 3k posts, can you teach me how to dance?
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Oh, okay. So then who is the best according to you? YOU? lololol. Okay, so then maybe you FULLY relied on your gear, because who is it that's been letting you leech your char the whole time on Divinity? OH YEAH. ME.

Looks like gg needs to be worshiped too. GG, the all powerful master of the universe who is ALL KNOWING about EVERYTHING. Please teach me your ways. You know EVERYTHING about a guild you weren't even in. Please teach me your expert ways of telepathy and world-knowingness.
    i didnt know its that few days int he month for you because this kinda rage here and on msn just made me laugh.
    and to correct yourself, i didnt plan to do this kind of hardcore grind and push it ush it push it, it was your brilliant idea to drag me into it =) but i wont complain ofc.
    and ftr i lvled your char more than you mine. as in time-effort input.

You leveled my char more than I leveled yours? Really? Nice joke there. Did you forget about the 3 parties of wraths of ohn that we let you accompany us on? Did you forget that we offered to transfer you RP to your account so you could buy scrolls?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    my rage just got ignored o.o'

..i'm losing my skills, or.. you actually DID block me, which takes away all fun and pleasureness.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Lol my bark and not bite comment was actually for you xD

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast