sorry, I got her first...

lolol
    ok then she is all yours *
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I dont vote for creepy cats
    what you mean creepy?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

hey chico my sister actually is a step brother but we all knew you like men.
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by TomKnightThe2nd View Post
    Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

The only thing Lapaka got from Esoteric was the weekly 10mil crone allowance for helping out at town war.

He never got any build from Eso whatsoever. Whoever you got that information from has no clue what they're talking about.

Paka was pro because he was damn ****ing pro. Cry and whine and say whatever the hell you want to about it, it's not going to change the fact.

The gear was from selling the chars from guild Flirt. He and his friends were playing together, and as they got higher level his friends decided they didn't want to play anymore. By high 9x it was only him and one other, and all the other accounts were given to him to do as he pleased.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

i know for a fact paka did suck up to creation.
    cant 100% say its true about vince though but vince did tell me he had to teach paka how to play his wiz.
    as far as the gear goes hey may not have gotten it from eso k cool thats one point right there. but he didnt really get it himself till he joined eso so derp.
    pro is something else still unless you mind sharing some examples =)
    Torture 75 Divinity/Faceslappa 9X Solace.
    Formerly known as Godgrinder.

Knuffl has voodoo dolls of all of us.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Paka was pro because he was damn ****ing pro. Cry and whine and say whatever the hell you want to about it, it's not going to change the fact.
    Ill be quite frank here: Why the hell is his PvP video full of mistakes then? I`m not going to act like I`ve an idea how to play wizz in PvP, but if I can spot an obvious mistake than he shouldnt have done it. Pointing with the finger at it, acting as if its a testimony of Lapaka`s skillis quite troublesome furthermore if except for the first instances his guild outnumber the -uncoordinated- enemy easily. It just doesnt work.

Oh, and before you jump on me, I havent seen either of the two contestants for the best wizzard ever live in mass pvp action, so you`ll have to bear with me rising questions(which would be GG`s atm; its a difference whether Paka was geared and others were not, or whether he was threatened by his opponents at a compareable degree).

He had it before he was in Eso, what are you talking about. I knew paka and GRINDED with paka before he even left Flirt. He was doing just fine with the gear he had, and a lot of it was very good.

He really didn't suck up to Creation because Creation was CallMeLord and he barely ever played during that time. Pretty much when all that **** went down with Incursion and Atonement, he left for awhile and came back later. While he was gone was when Paka made the move from Flirt to Esoteric. His build was pretty solid already.

I don't understand why it bothers you SO MUCH. Someone out there is better than you. Deal with it. I dance irl, but hell there's a **** ton of people better than me, and I don't say **** like "oh they're only good because they've been doing it longer than me" or "oh they only get good scores because they're friends with the judges." Hell no. They're better than me because they ARE.

Nor am I the best priest. I'm one of the better ones out there and I know that, but **** if I know who the best one is. Tomatoes was pretty ****ing amazing and I haven't seen ANYBODY with her crazy awesome reaction time since then. Shimiky is the best geared priest I've ever seen, but I haven't been in enough pvp with him to really know. I'll never say I'm the best though because I'm most likely not.

ANYBODY could say "I'M THE BEST!" and really, truly believe it. It's not up to YOU whether you are the best at something or not. It's up to everyone else around you that sees it. If THEY deem you the best, then you are. Yes, you were the best for a TIME. After Lapaka left, and before you quit. People generally agree with that. For that span of time, go ahead and marvel at your ability. But anything before or after that you have no say on. So just stop being so butthurt and man the **** up. K thx.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever

I'm the best guardian.
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

I'm the best guardian.
    Like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Like hell.
    Not in gear, but in my ability to talk my way out of any kind of trouble with any guild
    Quote Originally Posted by varneza View Post
    TOMKNIGHTTHE2ND IS BETTER U STOP PLAY ROHAN AND TAKE BETTER EDUCATION FAT KID U REPLY ALL FORUM CUZ YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE IDIOT YOU LOOK STUPID KID CRITIC ALL AND CRY SO MUCH LIKE FAT BOY DONT HAVE CANDIES OR UR CAKES EACH DAYS
    ITS EASY TALK **** TO ALL PLAYERS BUT WRITE UR NICK NAME CHAR HERE IF UR NOT FAGGET
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Tom I dont have 3 breasts for the 100th time stop being an idiot

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast