+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yeah, its not just you. I've known about a half dozen ppl who are having the same issue. Me included. It happened to me 2 days ago, worked fine yesterday, then acted up this morning. I just kept spamming the loader non stop, til it eventually worked. Took about 15 mins each time.

Yeah, I'm fairly positive this is a gameguard issue. If I finally do get a client running properly, when I get to the character selection screen, GameGuard shuts me out. Anyone know a way to re install just the GameGuard portion of the client? I feel like deleting GameGuard entirely is stupid; although, are we even sure it does anything or is it just for show?

I reinstal game do everything what you write on forum but still nothing. This problem i have at 29th.

I have the exact same problem at the moment. I have double clicked my client and deleted Gameguard. I re-launched and it said that the game couldn't be played without Gameguard, so I re-installed it, cursed at the damn thing and tried to delete the .set files like someone said worked for them. I keep getting to the login page, entering my username and pass, but I can't go further and now it tells me:

An exception has been thrown!
    -----------
    Details:
    --------
    Error#:0
    Function: nProtect detect hack
    Description: Gameguard errorHackProcess Name: .

Does that mean I've been hacked or...?

nah is 1 error from gameguard .......... got the same problem and is ****ing hard to reinstal the game +all updates more then 20 min waiting pff but its work some times) gl

My ticket response said to delete the game guard folder entirely. They said the game would run fine after that. Ill post my results here.

Here same problem. Download failed when i start rohan. When will this problem be fixed??

I dont wanna download rohan on a seperat HD and start it on my pc or reinstall rohan, windows or anything - i just wanna play like before. YNK, please fix this f**king bug! -.-
    The mainthing is, to keep the mainthing the mainthing.

i happened to have the same problem as u guys. its been like this almost a week. i dont know what to do. what should i do?? most of the ticket that i sent get the same reply as the one that have een posted by you guys here, i've tried all of them but still cant play rohan. any tips? i've re-downloaded and re-installed the game over and over and nothing happened.

guys pls healp me how to fix loader.dat

Quote Originally Posted by feblik11 View Post
    guys pls healp me how to fix loader.dat
    well I has same problem! I can log in game the day before yesterday, just happening yesterday, I've just uninstall and download from usagamer site!! will try out today.