+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    WHAT FIGHT LOL
    bro fvck isen with its 50 active players sh1t
    im so tired off running in circles between ron - upper - demonic - keura - closed mine - sunken every day to find 2 parties to kill.
    aint nobody got time for that
    and at the end of the day u wait for fooking PA to watch unbalanced sides (~12 vs ~12 oh wow great pvp) doing random bs.
    you are right but I still hope the players come back and hope dies last
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    you are right but I still hope the players come back and hope dies last
    Origin brought a lot of old time players back for a short time. I saw many people there that I haven't seen in years. It wasn't enough to keep them though. They broke some of the more critical things that make pvp fun in Blood Feud. Most went back to other games and private servers.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Origin brought a lot of old time players back for a short time. I saw many people there that I haven't seen in years. It wasn't enough to keep them though. They broke some of the more critical things that make pvp fun in Blood Feud. Most went back to other games and private servers.
    Thanks for the reply but I still vote with Rbf I don't want other failed servers like origin, or private servers where you can't find English speakers

I tried Origin but it seems to me a great shame and not even a point to start there...

Only at isen server I saw the most possibilities to make this game balanced.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    lel nab you have actively returned to the forum claiming the game has died :P come to the game to start the fight vs nw and cease with these unnecessary words

what knowledge about this game so simple they have? discussions about nothing concrete lol for this game it doesn't take years to know everything.
    I mean I already gave these yngays my 2 cents million years ago and they still want feedback (cause: confirmation bias) anyways you lot are the ones trying to talk **** when you never played the real rohan with OGs like me and this old man.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

you mean Zukkiiii one of the best guild Master of rohan?!?
    maybe not of your time Old players.!... right....

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    shat ahp Ady , Mark and Strellan got way more game knowledge than you ever will have you little scrub :P
    knowledge .... you know that rly means? just go play your blue red and yellow cubs please and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    knowledge .... you know that rly means? just go play your blue red and yellow cubs please and shut up
    oh sorry nonfactor, no mad plox
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nick8er View Post
    you mean Zukkiiii one of the best guild Master of rohan?!?
    maybe not of your time Old players.!... right....
    From the way you and Darius are whipsawing back and forth, I suspect you are bouncing on 2 accounts. Whutever.

Yeah I remember Zukii. Quite a few of my old friends like Ewii and Nikki were in DH. I have a lot of respect for that guild.
    Still doesn't explain why you should think guild masters are employers and should be professionals. Anybody can make a gujild just like Zukii did. Zukii was not a professional guild master any more than I am. He did not pay his guildies to be there. Now if you are implying you were that ranger/GM, you should know all this as well as I.

Heartbreak was a strong guild too, so was Esoteric after the merge and both lasted longer than DH. I would not have called xPainx "professional" any more would I have called Zukii a professional guild master.

But if you truly are Zukii, you have my respect. DarkHearts was a cool guild with some pretty cool members.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-19-2017 at 07:57 AM.

Last edited by derurhe; 10-21-2017 at 07:09 PM.

when we can change name on trinity ?