+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Content

New Content

So whole ton of new talismans and the relics, no guides for anything but the relics. I know that the champions seals are perm and that they can be plussed but how, also why is it that i had an im champions package open and in my bags when i obtained and unsealed the perm set but now cannot open a new set after they expired. how do we obtain the items to plus these sets. How do we obtain the hero sets, along with the other items from the marches quests. Guides are needed and quite nessessary at this point. Also I have at this point opened around 4 to 500 boxes from the current event and have yet to get a safe enhancement stone I know its random but in 100 boxes i get 75 teardrops what gives.

First damn dude paragraphs, spaces lines, thats just a wall of text.

Secondly its been less than a week since the update you cant have everything instantly and if you did a bit of detective work yourself youd find a fair bit of what you asked out anyways.

The items to plus the Champion set is the champion enhancement stone, which youd know if you simply put the Champions seal into Marche and it tells you what you need, so far i have 2 and they came from the roulette boxes in EM. but need 100 to level so thats gonna be a long grind no doubt theyll introduce other ways to get them in future. how much you wanna bet one of them needs RP

How to get the Hero permanent set is pretty simple but then youd know that if you just read the hero quest, you need to get 5 Heros seal fragments, you get one by handing in a full set of Sealed hero talismans 7 days, that seem to only currently be available in the IM at the low low price of 1200 RP each so only 6 k to get the permanent Hero set.

As for the drops who knows maybe just unlucky it sucks but there seems to be a lot saying the rate of safe enhancements has gone down a lot which sucks.

Well seems to me since all they do is copy and paste the Korean explanations into google translate then post the broken English to us it ought to be pretty damn simple. Second off im sure they knew how the **** worked when they dropped it and any dev worth a damn should have been smart enough to post the guide along with the content. At least thats the way it went in blood feud and every other game ive ever played. But then again what do i know ive only been playing this damn game since 2008. But thanks for the unnecessary sarcasm any how.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    Well seems to me since all they do is copy and paste the Korean explanations into google translate then post the broken English to us it ought to be pretty damn simple. Second off im sure they knew how the **** worked when they dropped it and any dev worth a damn should have been smart enough to post the guide along with the content
    Doubt very much they have guides in the korean version so they have to write the guides themselves, and in the lead upto to dropping a big update theres enough to do without having to write guides.

. At least thats the way it went in blood feud and every other game ive ever played. But then again what do i know ive only been playing this damn game since 2008. But thanks for the unnecessary sarcasm any how.
    LOL ive played since BF came out and they never posted any guides or any tips/ help back then, infact ive never played a game where the makers of the game themselves give guides, normally guides etc are made by the players themselves who have done the leg work and found out what needs to happen, so be grateful that we get the guides, trust me im the first to moan to and about the GMs but here your just whining for no reason other than your ineptitude and lazyness

.But thanks for the unnecessary sarcasm any how.
    Oh it was very neccasary for 2 reasons, 1 i looked through your old posts and you belittled someone whose first language was clearly not Englishtheir post being hard to read "OH THE IRONY" and second most of the questions where answereable by simply clicking on things and doing a few minutes of looking around for yourself. But your clearly someone who wants everything spoon fed to them and wants to put in zero effort.
    Last edited by PopeAR; 12-29-2022 at 10:27 AM.

ROFL ok dude. Your entitled to your opinion and im entitled to be right go troll someone else you dont know me from adam nor do you know who or what i know about this game kindly get bent