+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It does. It is called the mail system.
    People like never read that.....same as pming most people on this forum will result in no reply lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Because 95% on here doesn't even know you can set an alert for pm's of any kind.
    Ugh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Count me to that 95%

Forum posts all the way Need to raise my post amount!

Me too that's why MR. PJ.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Maybe I will make a thread on Rings base stat's, other rings
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The fact that SD armour works in the new maps/dungeons is because the mobs do not have auto attacks, every hit they do on you is actually a ''skill'' their auto attacks are skills, thus SD armour reduces the damage. This is exceptional tho and you won't see it back in other parts of rohan.
    is this tested? cuz i just spend a **** ton of rps for a max SD set, and the dmg in new maps doesnt change like AT ALL. 4k with onyx , 4k with 36SD

also i tested there with 9k pdef, and i have a feeling that 4k is like min damage of those things, is min DD armor work better in this new maps?
    we know the min dmg of reg mobs is 100-120, but what is the min dmg of those in new dung? if is 3-4k then the min DD armor should help a lot in there

anyone tested?
    Last edited by Hjinm; 10-06-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    is this tested? cuz i just spend a **** ton of rps for a max SD set, and the dmg in new maps doesnt change like AT ALL. 4k with onyx , 4k with 36SD

also i tested there with 9k pdef, and i have a feeling that 4k is like min damage of those things, is min DD armor work better in this new maps?
    we know the min dmg of reg mobs is 100-120, but what is the min dmg of those in new dung? if is 3-4k then the min DD armor should help a lot in there

anyone tested?
    As far as I know SD armour DOES change the dmg you recieve from the mobs in the new dungeons. They might have changed it (I've not tested this for some time). I've never tested min.dmg drop at those monsters, you can try a full set with min.dmg drop and see what happens with the average hits you take.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    As far as I know SD armour DOES change the dmg you recieve from the mobs in the new dungeons. They might have changed it (I've not tested this for some time). I've never tested min.dmg drop at those monsters, you can try a full set with min.dmg drop and see what happens with the average hits you take.
    I tested it (see before and after SD removed), SD DOESNT affect you from NORMAL damage from mobs even in new dungeons, but only when monsters uses "elemental skill" attacks or any monsters that uses skill attacks such as Boss monsters. SD affects its SKILL damage I test it with and without SD equipped (my SD has a very low bonus PDEF only 96 pd). Min damage drop changes its damage you recieve ONLY if the damage you recieve is MINIMUM since monsters or even in pvp has maximum and minimum damage so only minimum damage you take is affected by min damage drop equips you have and only from monsters not effective in pvp

Last edited by pimoh; 10-11-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Min damage drop changes its damage you recieve ONLY if the damage you recieve is MINIMUM since monsters or even in pvp has maximum and minimum damage so only minimum damage you take is affected by min damage drop equips you have and only from monsters not effective in pvp
    im not sure if you know how min dmg works, here i try to be 100% clear so you can understand wat we are talking about here.

if a NORMAL moster hits you 1000, where this 1000 is a sum of 100 min dmg and 900 "melee" dmg, your pdef will reduce the "melee" dmg only
    if you pdef pass that dmg will make the final damage 100+0

100+1000 with 0 pdef
    100+500 with 500 pdef
    100+0 with 999999 pdef

so if you have 50% min dmg drop it will be

50 of 100 + 0 = 50.
    (a waste of option if u ask me)

now if the NEW DUNG mobs has, lets say 3000+7000

3000+7000 with 0 pdef
    3000+0 with 999999 pdef

dat 3000 will get nerfed to 1500 with the same min dmg drop armor, making those option stone way more effective for the new dung
    IF THIS IS THE CASE
    I dont have a dd drop set atm, and I cannot test it, i was asking if someone could

as for the SD on those normal attaks, yea i dont know, i tested a couple of time and with 27% SD armor i get like 600-700 dmg less, but it seems too low difference for that %, specially cuz those normals attak has a big gap from higest or lowest dmg

plz keep the testing coming

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    im not sure if you know how min dmg works, here i try to be 100% clear so you can understand wat we are talking about here.

if a NORMAL moster hits you 1000, where this 1000 is a sum of 100 min dmg and 900 "melee" dmg, your pdef will reduce the "melee" dmg only
    if you pdef pass that dmg will make the final damage 100+0

100+1000 with 0 pdef
    100+500 with 500 pdef
    100+0 with 999999 pdef

so if you have 50% min dmg drop it will be

50 of 100 + 0 = 50.
    (a waste of option if u ask me)

now if the NEW DUNG mobs has, lets say 3000+7000

3000+7000 with 0 pdef
    3000+0 with 999999 pdef

dat 3000 will get nerfed to 1500 with the same min dmg drop armor, making those option stone way more effective for the new dung
    IF THIS IS THE CASE
    I dont have a dd drop set atm, and I cannot test it, i was asking if someone could

as for the SD on those normal attaks, yea i dont know, i tested a couple of time and with 27% SD armor i get like 600-700 dmg less, but it seems too low difference for that %, specially cuz those normals attak has a big gap from higest or lowest dmg

plz keep the testing coming
    Your first point(about minm dmg drop) is valid and I wondered this as well. It seems however that pdf in general is ignored by the mirror dungeon mobs, I have no idea what their minimum value is set at but it would surely be worth it to test it with some nice min. dd set.

As for the SD, I've tested this in sunken and it used to lower the damage you received by a lot. This is however quite awhile ago and multiple patches have been applied scince (SD used to drop Invenom dmg too but this was changed). I'd not be suprised if this was changed since well...#Koreans
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster