+ Reply to Thread

Level Refine Rates Bugged ?

Hey, so i'm just curious....
    Is the level refine rate bugged ?

I wasted over 50+ mil refining a Fenatti and it's still Level 98....
    This was during the weekend <3

ye trus, hope gm will give compensasion for this.. i was spend a lot crone also and didnt get nothing

How hard would it be to set up in game announcement for active events or at least have an GM online who would confirm events active?
    Many ppl raged over lost crones for a whole day because there was constant discussion on chat: "Is the event on?" and answer were always "yes" and "no".

Disappointing inactivity from community managers as this is not the first time.

Br,
    Lohe
    IGN: Lohe - Human Guardian - lvl 97

Umm you guys can read right? Never did they tell, that there is a refine boost. 1st day - exp+forge, 2nd day - forge+enhancement. So blame yourself for refining with default rates, and stop demanding for compensation if you are the one who fk-ed up
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Umm you guys can read right? Never did they tell, that there is a refine boost. 1st day - exp+forge, 2nd day - forge+enhancement. So blame yourself for refining with default rates, and stop demanding for compensation if you are the one who fk-ed up
    1st day was exp+ench and 2nd day was forge+reinforcement: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...600#post353600

Was speaking of forge event and no compensation needed IMHO but a fix/update to make events more clear for people in game so these kind of misunderstandings would not affect game experience negatively.

Why do you give me links to that stuff? Didnt i say that there was no refining event? I wrote that for some of those dudes who started this thread. And i was not talking to you at all.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Why do you give me links to that stuff? Didnt i say that there was no refining event? I wrote that for some of those dudes who started this thread. And i was not talking to you at all.
    Don't worry, wasn't speaking to you ether. xD *Someone forgot to take a chill pill* Just corrected your mistake as first day there was also no Forge event as it was Enchantment for "others" to read.

And yes I agree with "your" point. If people can't read announcements and fail because there was no event there should not be no compensation. This missunderstanding comes because events are not announced in game as they start and what kind of event starts/is active.
    Last edited by Lohend; 07-10-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohend View Post
    Don't worry, wasn't speaking to you ether. xD *Someone forgot to take a chill pill* Just corrected your mistake as first day there was also no Forge event as it was Enchantment for "others" to read.

And yes I agree with "your" point. If people can't read announcements and fail because there was no event there should not be no compensation. This missunderstanding comes because events are not announced in game as they start and what kind of event starts/is active.
    Actually by posting in an open forum you were speaking to him (and everyone else )

js.