+ Reply to Thread

Whats the best server/ most populated currently?

I played this game a few years ago and actually really liked it. However I stopped playing due to never seeing ANYBODY and then if I did they only spoke spanish lol. nothing against that but I dont speak it. Im downloading the game now, I have a lvl... 30ish? dahn But im more than willing to start anew if it means a larger community on the server. Also any guilds willing to take me would be awesome. Like I said I'm not a complete noob just a little rusty

I'm not worried about the PKing haha if I can actully get into the game I enjoy competition/ risk of PKing etc. So.... jainus it is then. Thanks mayne

Jainus all the way Isen is dead mostly with some people hoping it will get better. This is a pvp game where you need to have people to play if there are none game is dead, rpking is part of it so just deal with it or change locations. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I prefer Jainus. There lots of players there for party and people with .... different languages..lah.

Jainus ofcourse
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by EatRawks View Post
    I played this game a few years ago and actually really liked it. However I stopped playing due to never seeing ANYBODY and then if I did they only spoke spanish lol. nothing against that but I dont speak it. Im downloading the game now, I have a lvl... 30ish? dahn But im more than willing to start anew if it means a larger community on the server. Also any guilds willing to take me would be awesome. Like I said I'm not a complete noob just a little rusty
    weird....I cant find anyone who speak spanish, only english brazilia, arabs and phili. I think u downloaded La Venganza server wich was just for spanish people.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me