+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hahahaha. im flattered Wronged's little bitch is crying in forums! Hahahaha Why don't you asked Wronged to login and pvp me? He's been hiding for 3months now. ISEN became boring without that noob claiming "1 vs 20 templars" bla bla bla. Come on ask ur papa to come out and pvp me so that i wont hunt his little bitch claiming and crying "im a lowbie" WTF!!! A level 101 Templar still a lowbie? You are in Upper why are u saying you're still a LOWBIE hahahaha! If you dont want to be pk or kos go and play HELLO KITTY

LMAO involving someone haha , this retard is ****ing crazy blackmailing me , say it noob, you will kill all my guildmates and when they ask u will blame me? wtf like they will believe a retard who escaped from mental hospital, funny , blame it on me so they will expell me and i will play solo without guild? haha LMFAO . hello kitty ? well you should play wipe my ass little baby diapers with your gf so it will be helpful for you in future .. everyone have friends and me too noob ,,, retard talk's like making friends is a crime..ahhh pm him and say login? pt with him 4-10 times gives his personal info?
    THIS MANHOLE CHANGING TOPIC .NICE TRY.
    well what i post what are you talking?
    want to kiss my ass ahh you cant kill anyone?
    feeling pro by blackmailing me? well try as much as you can .

Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    LMAO involving someone haha , this retard is ****ing crazy blackmailing me , say it noob, you will kill all my guildmates and when they ask u will blame me? wtf like they will believe a retard who escaped from mental hospital, funny , blame it on me so they will expell me and i will play solo without guild? haha LMFAO . hello kitty ? well you should play wipe my ass little baby diapers with your gf so it will be helpful for you in future .. everyone have friends and me too noob ,,, retard talk's like making friends is a crime..ahhh pm him and say login? pt with him 4-10 times gives his personal info?
    THIS MANHOLE CHANGING TOPIC .NICE TRY.
    well what i post what are you talking?
    want to kiss my ass ahh you cant kill anyone?
    feeling pro by blackmailing me? well try as much as you can .
    LOL!!! What the fck are u blabbering about? (the yellow highlighted one)

Read the Red text lmao.

Go play Hello Kitty Wronged's Little bitch hahahaha! You're spamming and crying nonsense in forum about your " IM A LOWBIE " You already have HEROIC POWER and you still call yourself a LOWBIE? LMAO. This is a PK GAME if you dont want to be killed or kos dont play or better yet stay on safezone all day so you wont cry

wow joke of the year . who started wsp noob? i will kill all your guildmates and blame you and if they ask i will say because of Queency because he is killing lowbies , well at least talk truth once a year , heroic power ? this is the best hilarious part ever , noob heroic power my ass , ahh everyone know that you are pro who killed all 115+ when you are 100-
    and i never heard for 115+ lvl 100 is ass kicker , talkabout lowbie , having a lvl100 char without good gear,acc,medals and title and .................most importantly bought from EM 10 days back.. keep that aside well watching that video makes who is johnny johnny yes pappa , STICKING TO MY ASS , i dont even understand why you said QQ when you started it.can i test damage with priest haha what a jackass . test damage lmao , and for killing me full scrolls priest in pt star of victory and **** like +12 .+18 and............ to kill 15k hp user .
    i am lowbie ha ? i still dont know i am new or other **** since it's 4 1/2 months .
    why i should sit in sz maybe you forgot a noob who farm,lvlup for more than an year hiding his ass form others avoiding pk and now you dare giving me advice?babby john Please stopp blah blah blah ,i wonder who wsp me and said i am 115 and now i am dk watch me from now and............. i wonder what happened all this talk when you are 115 DS.
    gay giving advices to me .
    go and play ''WIPE MY ASS LITTLE BABY DIAPERS'' haha well suited game for you
    Last edited by vijay9992; 08-19-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Who wants to 1vs1? Just pm Past ingame. You will get the great time on ISEN. hohoho. Dont become a forum warrior guys. Let pvp ingame. Past is waiting for you to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Who wants to 1vs1? Just pm Past ingame. You will get the great time on ISEN. hohoho. Dont become a forum warrior guys. Let pvp ingame. Past is waiting for you to pvp.
    nice , thanks for your comment , i am no match for you but sure M.r Pro DK will fight you. did he ever pvp with you?

udntknwkarate or some **** thx for vip comment i remembered something .
    sit in sz hide my ass? long back someone said udntknwkarate is only for 2 ppl and they play themselves and m.r pro dk pvp with noir of trinity obvously dead guess what happened next? acting like ally with then coz he cant kill them , believe or not if he can kill then he wont care noiroftrinity or infinitekos and pk them but now big problem is he cant kill or maybe if he kill someone then infinitekos wont leave him and hunt him so he choose safe side coz he is mr.pro DK

@vijay9992 also known as Wronged's Little Bitch first thing dude fix your sentence i cant understand you hahahaha! Second you said i take sides? WTF you sided with WRONGED and now wronged is nowhere to be seen or there's no more war because that pu55y Wronged went into hiding and will only logon for Survival - Ashkeena - Elementel Dungeon - Power Arena, he won't even participate in Events like Last Man Standing because he knows he's useless nowadays.

Wtf? NoirOfTRINITY was the source of my items. All my items i've bought it from him and you want me to bite him? LMAO poor noob omlette/raven1/Queency aka Wronged's Little Bitch is crying because his papa Wronged wont be there to defend him HAHAHAHA. Cry on safezone boy

Wow siding? HAHAHAHA! Who sided who? You choose the "WRONGED" side because that time Wronged and FS are winning the TownShip Battle and WAR. Now that your papa Wronged left the game u're crying on forums so pathetic boy