+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Merge sever and release new server

Hi GM !
    I played this game about 8 year and i like the way you control issue in game.
    Currently, i try to play Rohan SEA, I see a lot of people still like this game, almosrt server was full when log in but Rohan SEA GM control cheat, bugs not good and that game do not have EM, change race, change name as BR.
    I suggest we should :
    - Merge Jain and Isen.
    - Realese new server.
    I think we can make it better than now.
    tks

Quote Originally Posted by YourLucky View Post
    Hi GM !
    I played this game about 8 year and i like the way you control issue in game.
    Currently, i try to play Rohan SEA, I see a lot of people still like this game, almosrt server was full when log in but Rohan SEA GM control cheat, bugs not good and that game do not have EM, change race, change name as BR.
    I suggest we should :
    - Merge Jain and Isen.
    - Realese new server.
    I think we can make it better than now.
    tks
    So you play rohan SEA but sugges merge Isen and Jain... seems smart... cos you seems are pro... what level 30 and QQ cos people rpk you? rofl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    So you play rohan SEA but sugges merge Isen and Jain... seems smart... cos you seems are pro... what level 30 and QQ cos people rpk you? rofl
    Wtf is wrong with you? Don't be a complete moron.
    If you had bothered to take the time and understand what he said, he tried playing Rohan SEA but found a whole bunch of problems with it. So he would like to suggest changes here so it is easier for him to play, y'know, here.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you? Don't be a complete moron.
    If you had bothered to take the time and understand what he said, he tried playing Rohan SEA but found a whole bunch of problems with it. So he would like to suggest changes here so it is easier for him to play, y'know, here.
    Is neither the first nor the last which suggest 'merge' and that will not happen, who wants to be just a server full of hackers, profits from bugs and so many unbalanced stuff that are there. The suggestions of those who play and donate aren't taken into account why would it be taken of some who have not even played Rbf or why him can't simply play Janous if what a merge with janous? I can't understand why will help a merger with Janus, a totally unbalanced game and then a good die? or what we are actually following with it?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Is neither the first nor the last which suggest 'merge' and that will not happen, who wants to be just a server full of hackers, profits from bugs and so many unbalanced stuff that are there. The suggestions of those who play and donate aren't taken into account why would it be taken of some who have not even played Rbf or why him can't simply play Janous if what a merge with janous? I can't understand why will help a merger with Janus, a totally unbalanced game and then a good die? or what we are actually following with it?
    Jainus is not as imbalanced as you think it is in fact I was in a power arena where we won simply by working together and chain pouching the enemy's rumirs to prevent safezone farming which kept it neck and neck. Then all the dhans suicided for PA buff in prep for 300 sec and we cleaned up 2/3 bosses easy win even with the significant "OP character disadvantage". Also the gap between Jainus and Isen is quite small now, everybody is running around with opaniels and we all gotta farm the same accs so the only difference is upg weapon which can be fixed with 1 sale or the spirit stone idea I talked about earlier. So TLDR I think a merge between jainus and isen is a good option especially as the population declines.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Well, let's see. Rbf has been around 10 years. Rohan sea less than 1. Not sure why anyone assumes just because he tried playing at r-sea he doesn't and never has played here. He actually said he played about 8 years. So why is his opinion worth less than anyone else? I can point at quite a few that have not played here that long. I can understand the guy's interest in r-sea if he lives near to it. I mean less lag, better pa times, etc. I guess if he found some faults with r-sea he would want to play here if it were possible to do so without having to pull all-nighters to do it.

Merging servers? Well I kinda agree with Iceyy there. The only real difference between jAnus and Isen now are the fact that there are a few upgrades in jAnus. Opaniels + stones get you pretty much the same advantages as an Upgrade - only you got the ongoing cost of buying those stones as you play. Also a lot of the upgrades are sitting in accounts of players that don't bother to play anymore. Hell I happen to have 3 or 4 of them myself - along with an Axe that has both 60% Magic AND 60% Melee attack along with 7xdd (the only thing that was actually good for is to use with an upgrade dagger for 110dd (which got clipped down to 100dd at the time and later to what the cap is now). I'm not gonna give or sell them to anybody so they are just sitting in my unused accounts. Same goes for a lot of them belonging to players that are not really playing anymore. So there is really nothing stopping merging the servers and blending the advantages of each one.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 08-06-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Well, let's see. Rbf has been around 10 years. Rohan sea less than 1. Not sure why anyone assumes just because he tried playing at r-sea he doesn't and never has played here. He actually said he played about 8 years. So why is his opinion worth less than anyone else? I can point at quite a few that have not played here that long. I can understand the guy's interest in r-sea if he lives near to it. I mean less lag, better pa times, etc. I guess if he found some faults with r-sea he would want to play here if it were possible to do so without having to pull all-nighters to do it.

Merging servers? Well I kinda agree with Iceyy there. The only real difference between jAnus and Isen now are the fact that there are a few upgrades in jAnus. Opaniels + stones get you pretty much the same advantages as an Upgrade - only you got the ongoing cost of buying those stones as you play. Also a lot of the upgrades are sitting in accounts of players that don't bother to play anymore. Hell I happen to have 3 or 4 of them myself - along with an Axe that has both 60% Magic AND 60% Melee attack along with 7xdd (the only thing that was actually good for is to use with an upgrade dagger for 110dd (which got clipped down to 100dd at the time and later to what the cap is now). I'm not gonna give or sell them to anybody so they are just sitting in my unused accounts. Same goes for a lot of them belonging to players that are not really playing anymore. So there is really nothing stopping merging the servers and blending the advantages of each one.
    IMO here is how you fix jainus without selling upgrades again.

1: Update the opaniel transcendence to not only give the bonus %attack but also give 100% hp.
    2: Make the Crit/DD/Attack % spirit stones stronger

There you go opaniels are now new generation epics.

Also old man while you could buy spirit stones from the IM a lot of the secondary options like aspd/abs/mobi etc you can just buy from IP mall to save money. Only stones I would see being a core purchase from the IM would be a higher % dd stone and if your a dhan a higher % crit stone.

You wouldnt even need to buy the IM attack % stone unless you want to, transcended opaniels have 45% attack % which you can then couple with the IP mall spirit stone of 40%.

So you could have for example a trans opaniel XBOW and have 85% range and only buy the DD stone and crit stone from the IM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I seem to agree with you considering the fact that we don't have players in Isen and it would be variants to balance this game but to be realistic that damage drop of 110% is really too much and the invenom from dhans is too much, maybe Janous might be balance but I don't see they working on it... And there are some other things that aren't at Isen as opposed to Janous we don't have medals +7 and so many +18 accessories but this could be regulated.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

SunnyAngel rps explorer and PenguinJoe = complete nonsense forum fighter Stop talking bul****s please evryone who play and undarstand the game laught of you
    Yes i`m bada$$ cos i`m bored explain you both and some lamers who CAN NOT PLAY the game what is situation.Its simple Jainous = 10 years trash and fail servers
    Isen = new server for people who invest in game.NEW one MOST BALANCED with ALL extras!!!
    You will never undarstand gameplay will NEVER undarstand the politics of these games and always will be forum trollss here and alot other games fight for points in coments and rang system lulz so better dont try explain To me what hapening in game where you not exists SHHHHH N000Bzzzz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    SunnyAngel rps explorer and PenguinJoe = complete nonsense forum fighter Stop talking bul****s please evryone who play and undarstand the game laught of you
    Yes i`m bada$$ cos i`m bored explain you both and some lamers who CAN NOT PLAY the game what is situation.Its simple Jainous = 10 years trash and fail servers
    Isen = new server for people who invest in game.NEW one MOST BALANCED with ALL extras!!!
    You will never undarstand gameplay will NEVER undarstand the politics of these games and always will be forum trollss here and alot other games fight for points in coments and rang system lulz so better dont try explain To me what hapening in game where you not exists SHHHHH N000Bzzzz
    Omg, here we go. The village idiot decided to chime in